Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Our Resident Sociiopath ...

Raider said:
Only by dreaming of poisoning innocent people can one drab, boring impotent little man become a powerful, swaggering terrorist in his own tiny mind.
RIKA, you must be talking about MELVIN the MORON. Only MELVIN postulates such grisley scenarios against innocent people. This should give everyone reading this thread, a window into MELVINS Sociopathic frame of reference.

People who entertain such ideas are mentally ill, and people who brag about them on the internet are terminally stupid.
It is easy to believe that MELVIN is mentally unbalanced. Remember that if you're ever subponeaed into court to testify against him. I can see the possibility of that happening.

Gunkid, no wonder people have contempt for you.

RIKA
A trait of the confirmed sociopath, is to instigate hatred, contempt and animosity against themselves.

They, the sociopaths, then use this self-induced hatred and contempt, to justify their criminal antisocial actions.

Bill

Reactions: BigEd

· Registered
1,815 Posts
gunkid said:
Don't U foolz KNOW that U'r ALL going bite it come SHTF? U have no IDEA what I'm capable of.
Yes, Pat, Pat Rydz that is. We know who you are.

Are you going to do the biting?

Bill

· Registered
1,815 Posts
84 C4 said:
Pat Rydz? I thought this guy was John Davis?:eek: :eek:
Pat Rydz, is MELVIN the unmagnificent's wife. You can find a picture of her in the Pagosa Springs Sun, newspaper.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.