Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone on the forum that does Cowboy Action Shooting?

Bill

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Not that I know of yet.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
605 Posts
My Dad belonged to a group here in Oregon. I've inherited most of his guns that he used. I attented only one shoot with him, it was very crowded, infact Dad quit going because it was too crowded. Not enough shooting time.
The .45 LC Winchester Trapper is a dream to shoot. So much fun infact that I'm putting together an assortment of targets to practice with.
My son inherited the .45 LC Vaquero. He's only 14 but has a huge interest in shooting.

·
Registered
611 Posts
What's Cowboy Action Shooting? If it's something I can do from horseback, I want in. :cool:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Clint Boyer said:
My Dad belonged to a group here in Oregon. I've inherited most of his guns that he used. I attented only one shoot with him, it was very crowded, infact Dad quit going because it was too crowded. Not enough shooting time.
The .45 LC Winchester Trapper is a dream to shoot. So much fun infact that I'm putting together an assortment of targets to practice with.
My son inherited the .45 LC Vaquero. He's only 14 but has a huge interest in shooting.
Clint, I have a Marlin 1894 Cowboy in 45 Colt. I also have a Browning Low Wall in 45 Colt.

I have a Winchester/Miroku Low Wall reissue in 22 LR. This is the high-grade version with engraving and gold inlays. I wanted a plain model, but the high-grade was all I could find.

I have Cimmaron reproductions of the Low Wall in 32-20, 38-40, and 44-40.

Giving the Vaquero to your son was a good move. Glad he is interested in shooting.

Bill

·
Registered
611 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts