Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Based on the Rittenhouse case if the SHTF, criminals won't be that hard to take down.

Registered
True, up to some point I agree.

The ones he shot were low level street thug useful idiot Brown Shirt early Bolshevik types.
There also eventually will be some with a smattering of military training and experience.

But I agree that the mental midgets, drug dependant and other types like perverts won't last long.

Might survive a little bit if signed on as cannon fodder troops in large numbers and learn to use cover but I doubt it.

A decently well armed community with rudimentary organization could hold them off.

It's the trained ones using the useful idiots as a screen that I'm more concerned about.

Registered
Most standard criminals are idiots, but we do have a large number scumbags with military training now, after all these years middle east war. Most veterans are good people, but a certain percentage of any group are scumbags. These are just scumbags with combat experience and could be a different level of threat than your standard, everyday scumbags.

Reactions: BigEd

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: BigEd
1 - 5 of 5 Posts