Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
andy said:
:) You all know so MUCH, go bs with each OTHER, ignoramuses.
More mature postings.

We are truly blessed.

:devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Well Rich, I guess andy figures he has you in his pocket all ready to be his puppet..

Ball is in your court now.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
I'm sure he and Rich can have some nice long, warm conversations about doilies and other mature subjects once we're all gone. Just like on Terry Lee's board. Oh wait, it isn't there anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
andy said:
:) You all know so MUCH, go bs with each OTHER, ignoramuses.
Rich knows the score? Is that why he tucked in his tail and abdicated his authority?

Your a legend TARD, a legend in your own mentally diseased mind, and a legendary Internet POS troll. My, how you have progressed up the ladder of success! Are Mommy and Daddy pround of you TARD?

Is Mike Fischer, your parole officer, proud of you?
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Hey Bill, I thought you said you were leaving this site?

So what was it about my decision to cease moderation on this site that prompted you to come on back?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Hey Bill, I thought you said you were leaving this site?

So what was it about my decision to cease moderation on this site that prompted you to come on back?
Yeah, I did go away for a while. Then the TARD became even more outrageous, and I decided to give him a few slaps. I have been discussing some legal slaps at him with someone he knows in Durango, Colorado.

Did you read what I said about contemporary community standards?

You have set the TARD'S conduct up as a "contemporary community standard," and then you self-rightously complain about the majority of the people reacting to that standard. You can't have it both ways.

Or is it a two tiered standard? One for the TARD, and onefor everybody else? I would guess that is why people call him your pet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
Rich Z said:
Hey Bill, I thought you said you were leaving this site?
Yeah, the pet troll said the same thing.

'Course teh willingly blind couldn't see how civil the posts got on the stretches he wasn't here. . .
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Rich Z said:
Hey Bill, I thought you said you were leaving this site?
Yeah, the pet troll said the same thing.

'Course teh willingly blind couldn't see how civil the posts got on the stretches he wasn't here. . .
Actually I saw the exact opposite. Andy was actually getting better at toning down his posts, and the rest of the Gunkid Goon Squad just got worse trying to egg him on with taunts. I specifically used SOFT DELETES in place of actual deletes so the record of this activity would be here for anyone who wishes to research it. Sorry, you guys are far more transparent to the objective viewer then you realize.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Rich -- you need to change your glasses, your missing some content in the posts ...

Rich:
I notice you fail to comment on the term "Contemporary Community Standards," did you fail to see it?
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
Rich:
I notice you fail to comment on the term "Contemporary Community Standards," did you fail to see it?
Sure I read it. But YOU weren't asked to set the standards in this community, are not involved with any such standards on MY site, and certainly will never be in a position to enforce any such standards here.

And I can choose to ignore anything from anyone at anytime posted on my site.

So?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,950 Posts
Stillwater said:
You have set the TARD'S conduct up as a "contemporary community standard," and then you self-rightously complain about the majority of the people reacting to that standard.
I don't think his position is that it's ok for andy to do something and not the other folks (whoever is in your "crew" or whatever that means). I think that his position is that people were deriding andy for basically being a dick and he thinks that it's ironic that the crew is being a dick right back to andy... and maybe Rich inferred that the crew is being a dick back to him. He's not telling anyone to stop that I saw, just letting the verbal food fight continue unabated.

I'm also not sure what the term "contemporary community standard" refers to, sound kinda like legalease. I think when it comes down to it, however, although anyone can register I believe that this forum is indeed considered private.

If you're talking about the general notion of a community standard in the sense that we expect people to at least behave themselves according to a certain minimum code of conduct... even if there is NO code of conduct and the standard is garbage, there is no reason why we can't choose to rise above it.

No reason at all, whatsoever. Or am I wrong? Didn't mean to answer for Rich, it's just stuff that seems as plain as daylight to me.

cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,950 Posts
sorry, I'm going to attention whore for a second and post that post one more time :)

Stillwater said:
You have set the TARD'S conduct up as a "contemporary community standard," and then you self-rightously complain about the majority of the people reacting to that standard.
I don't think his position is that it's ok for andy to do something and not the other folks (whoever is in your "crew" or whatever that means). I think that his position is that people were deriding andy for basically being a dick and he thinks that it's ironic that the crew is being a dick right back to andy... and maybe Rich inferred that the crew is being a dick back to him. He's not telling anyone to stop that I saw, just letting the verbal food fight continue unabated.

I'm also not sure what the term "contemporary community standard" refers to, sound kinda like legalease. I think when it comes down to it, however, although anyone can register I believe that this forum is indeed considered private.

If you're talking about the general notion of a community standard in the sense that we expect people to at least behave themselves according to a certain minimum code of conduct... even if there is NO code of conduct and the standard is garbage, there is no reason why we can't choose to rise above it.

No reason at all, whatsoever. Or am I wrong? Didn't mean to answer for Rich, it's just stuff that seems as plain as daylight to me.

cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I always give guys the benefit of the doubt, until they PROVE themselves to be ignorant, lying insulting pos's. Then they get what they have COMING from me. :) Guys wanna give ME crap, and then get ALL insulted when I hand it back, 10x over. Well tough stuff, punks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
krept said:
sorry, I'm going to attention whore for a second and post that post one more time :)

<snip>

I'm also not sure what the term "contemporary community standard" refers to, sound kinda like legalease. I think when it comes down to it, however, although anyone can register I believe that this forum is indeed considered private.

If you're talking about the general notion of a community standard in the sense that we expect people to at least behave themselves according to a certain minimum code of conduct... even if there is NO code of conduct and the standard is garbage, there is no reason why we can't choose to rise above it.

No reason at all, whatsoever. Or am I wrong? Didn't mean to answer for Rich, it's just stuff that seems as plain as daylight to me.

cheers
In this case, contemporary standards is this community, as exhibited on this forum. This forum is a sociological microcosm, thus the derived term of contemporary Community Standards. Is my point quiet clear?

Rich has set the forum standard (the "tone of the forum" if you will) by allowing the TARD to post as he pleases, since he abdicated his roll as forum leader.

Rich's two tiered form post standard, one standard for the TARD, and another more limited standard for everybody else, is disgusting, but it does set a community standard, allowing everybody else to act and react as the tard does.

However I should point out that nobody has acted as egregiously as the TARD has. Nobody has used the "C" word to discribe a nice person as RIKA, as the TARD has.

Rich has set himself up as an effete social snob, by letting the TARD post his venom, and trying to make everybody like it. Ol' Richie can't have it both ways, but he trys.

Rich's self imposed leader/moderator exile will get to him soon and then I guess myself, and my "Cronies," (LOL) will have to leave. Once the TARD has him in that position, the ArmsLocker will, unfortunately, be no more.

A discerning person might get the idea that I was laying the ground work for a legal assault upon the forum and it's owner. That could be done quiet easily, but that isn't my frame of reference, unless Rich starts throwiing his weight around. Not that he has much to throw around anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,950 Posts
Thanks Bill.

I don't see how you have arrived at the conclusion that Rich has one set of standards for andy's posts and a separate set for the "cronies," maybe a third set for someone else. In fact, I see him as imposing no standard so far. Now he may comment that he thinks the "cronies" posts are lame, BS (or whatever) but I don't see him saying "you can do this, but not this" or even editing posts.

Secondly, I believe that if he is paying for this software and the webspace and the domain, it is considered "private property." Even a website like usualsuspect.net that allows donations to be made to further better the site is indeed considered private. They can pick and choose who to kick and who to edit at will. Just because anyone can register and it's free does not mean it's "public" by any means. The way I see it, we are all guests.

I'm not trying to start shit here. I'm trying to understand where you are coming from. You stated he is breaking the law (I think), perhaps by abetting felonious behaivor, but I have not seen this. I'm also not sure I even see an angle for a civil suit, although I am admittedly ignorant with respect to the law.

IMO even mentioning "legal assault" makes things pretty serious, stepping it up a bit. I don't know man... I can understand if you don't want to elaborate on some of the stuff because it would tip your hand, but any explanation you can provide would be appreciated.

cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
he's just a tick, krept, crying cause the dog is getting close to extracting him, leaving him in the dirt, where he effing BELONGS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
andy said:
I always give guys the benefit of the doubt, until they PROVE themselves to be ignorant, lying insulting pos's. Then they get what they have COMING from me. :) Guys wanna give ME crap, and then get ALL insulted when I hand it back, 10x over. Well tough stuff, punks.
As Nutty John says, he gives everybody the benefit of the doubt, meaning the chance to be victimized equally.
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
A discerning person might get the idea that I was laying the ground work for a legal assault upon the forum and it's owner. That could be done quiet easily, but that isn't my frame of reference, unless Rich starts throwiing his weight around. Not that he has much to throw around anyway.
Go ahead, make my day. You may want to read your past posts on this site and consider how they will look in front of a jury, however. BTW, I have taken the liberty to remove your ability to edit past posts, just in case.

You may want to check with an attorney. I have three of them (all specializing in internet law and intellectual properties) in three different states, myself and am quite familiar with the law concerning running a message board. I am rather fortunate that one of my attorneys is quite willing to work for guns. :) And ask your attorney to explain what exactly "abuse of legal process" means, in relation to a countersuit, and the financial as well as legal jeopardy you will placing yourself under. Just for chuckles, of course. And then a nice healthy does of "defamation of character" thrown in the countersuit as well, just for icing to the cake. Oh yes, I have copies of what you have posted over on patriot network. ;)

I think it would be absolutely hilarious hearing you state your case in front of a judge and jury. I really want to hear how it was that I MADE you come here to read posts made by others and the damages you are claiming. THAT would be priceless! :laugh: Are you going to be wearing your internet sheriff's hat at the trial? :roflmao1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Stillwater said:
In this case, contemporary standards is this community, as exhibited on this forum. This forum is a sociological microcosm, thus the derived term of contemporary Community Standards. Is my point quiet clear?

Rich has set the forum standard (the "tone of the forum" if you will) by allowing the TARD to post as he pleases, since he abdicated his roll as forum leader.

Rich's two tiered form post standard, one standard for the TARD, and another more limited standard for everybody else, is disgusting, but it does set a community standard, allowing everybody else to act and react as the tard does.

However I should point out that nobody has acted as egregiously as the TARD has. Nobody has used the "C" word to discribe a nice person as RIKA, as the TARD has.

Rich has set himself up as an effete social snob, by letting the TARD post his venom, and trying to make everybody like it. Ol' Richie can't have it both ways, but he trys.

Rich's self imposed leader/moderator exile will get to him soon and then I guess myself, and my "Cronies," (LOL) will have to leave. Once the TARD has him in that position, the ArmsLocker will, unfortunately, be no more.

A discerning person might get the idea that I was laying the ground work for a legal assault upon the forum and it's owner. That could be done quiet easily, but that isn't my frame of reference, unless Rich starts throwiing his weight around. Not that he has much to throw around anyway.
sheesh! this knucklehead doesnt have a clue. 'legal assault'? that sounds like a threat to me. hollow threat but still a threat. hey bozo, do you even have a clue how much a federal lawsuit will cost you?? you got that much money to throw around just to be laughed out of court?? even if you could find an ambulance chaser to take your case?? do us all a favor record the phone conversation with your lawyer. you could probably sell it for some big bucks!! hell i would pay for a copy myself just for the belly laughs it would make for me.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top