Arms Locker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't understand why more people don't apply and use these licences. They are a whole $30.00, good for three years, and they are not just for buying flintlocks, Friends. One of our Forum members stated the dealers in his area were charging $350.00 to $400.00 for Yugoslavian SKS's. I can buy them all day long for $150.00 including shipping . We're talking new, unfired rifles. Mausers, M-1 Garands, M-1 Carbines, handguns without number are out there to buy directly from importers at a fraction of the cost through dealers or gun show's. Jump on the band wagon and score some good historical firearms before they're gone. My M-1 Garands cost me $450.00 and $550.00 respectively. My Yugoslavian Mauser's cost me $109. 00 each. Mint. Go to a gun show and buy a Garand, probably $850.00 for a clunker, and $350.00 for a beat Yugolslavian Mauser. The British SMLE's are so absurd as to pricing that I won't quote it. CZ-82's? $220.00 delivered. Dealer want's $400.00. I could go on, but I don't want to bore you. These licences are easy to get if you haven't actualy been convicted of murder.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I know this is an older post but you make some very good points and I felt it was worth bumping this thread back up. I really don't want to get into a political war but if you are capable of meeting the requirements for possessing this license, you should have it. They continue (or at least have) been adding weapons to the 03 list and it sure is sweet to have Mr. UPS walk up and hand you your new weapon that cost you at least 50% less than what the local gun shop charges and you can't beat the coolness factor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts