Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
worth saying about guns on their OWN, so they MUST go get bs elsewhere (that strikes THEIR ignorant, empty "minds" as being profound, cute, etc. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
GK, most of the stuff you post is recycled over and over. you are BORING and have no new thoughts. Ask mommy to change your depends and you will feel much better. You are SO grumpy.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
worth saying about guns on their OWN, so they MUST go get bs elsewhere (that strikes THEIR ignorant, empty "minds" as being profound, cute, etc. :)
Temper, temper, temper codename SCARECROW. What has got your panties in a twist this morning?

It looks like NUTTY JOHN is back on his I'm superior kick again. What a piss poor piece of protoplasm he is ...

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
No, it's a concept you cannot understand. You simply make empty claims that cannot be supported.

Other people, those with true understanding, can post collaborative information that supports their positions.

You simply claim something to be true, others can show what they say is true by providing citations and examples from others.

You bitch and moan and insult, because you know your stuff is mostly BS and that there is not ANY collaborative information out there.

Plus, as others have pointed out, you post the same things over and over and over again. You post some stupid stuff and declare everyone else to be stupid.

I know I'm wasting my typing on you, as your pea brain intellect can't process what's been written.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
<snip>

I know I'm wasting my typing on you, as your pea brain intellect can't process what's been written.

:devil:
Can't, won't, unable to, refuses to, doesn't want to, too lazy to, too ignorant to, too dumb to, too stupid to.

Take you pick, they all apply!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
andy said:

Well,I've been looking for a pic of you in your orange pantsuit.Since you prolly won't cough it up on your own I'll have to cut & paste-when I find it.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
This from the master of endlessly cutting, pasting and recycling his own old posts. ROTFLMAO!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Ball said:
This from the master of endlessly cutting, pasting and recycling his own old posts. ROTFLMAO!
Scarecrow, scarecrow, scarecrow, you're busted again ... Your life must be the life of a bliss-ninnie ...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I bet what has his knickers ina twist is the fact that several folks are now in contact with his PO Mike Fisher and they are now escalating to his boss and the prosecutor for the western District of CO.

Sucke to be you melvin, but then you already knew that.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Its just that we have to tell you the same thing 500 times before your smart enough to understand what we are saying. Boy, gunkid are you ever stupid!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
depending on the cut and paste.
some of them are a simple quick means of communication.
of sites of interest.
of sites that contain what a few times has been an epiphany to me.
sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts