1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Why on earth would anyone want that? And with a 500 dollar price tag in a world of 200 dollar BP rifles......it's sure to flop.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Much too high tech for me. I'll take my old TC Hawken 50cal.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I like the idea of an electronic rifle, particularly a semiautomatic one. It would be very reliable; no gas system to foul up. But it makes no sense to make an electronic black powder rifle. It defeats the purpose.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
What puzzles me is that I know BP will not ignite from static electricity. Something about the carbon base of the powder.....

I wonder how much voltage they are sending through that breech to ignite the charge?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flinter said:
What puzzles me is that I know BP will not ignite from static electricity. Something about the carbon base of the powder.....

I wonder how much voltage they are sending through that breech to ignite the charge?
They claim all it needs is a 9 volt battery...

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
You know most times I don't give a rat's hiney on what people hunt with but this is gettin' a bit out of hand.

If a dude can't get a deer with some sort of cap lock, inline or not, he ought to be restricted to packing a rubber gun; period.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
it'll do about as well as Remington's "Electric Ignition" rifle..it'll be a fad for a few years then you'll see a bunch of them on Gunbroker.

·
Registered
27 Posts
electronic

Gunners,

Yeah, I think it's a little out of hand too, (for black powder that is).

Sure would like to see their dependability in a Florida hunting season. :roflmao1:

Basketcase

1 - 10 of 10 Posts