Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from watching the debate at a Bush rally at the Bank One Ball park, here in Phoenix. Also got to see the President and his family there.

My thoughts are that he kicked butt on this debate - I wish he had come out as strong in the first debate like this.

Kerry was put down more than once.

I was disapointed, however to see Bush's stance on the AWB renewal. He didn't say it was a bad law, he still said he would have signed it. (Hopefully this is just election rhetoric), (s)Kerry on the other hand was all over it and would renew it if elected.

I thought Bush won big time - what do you guys think?

:devil:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i agree!

i'm glad you attend brother!

i started a thread, not knowing you posted this one![sorry]

man! the boston boy was bashed by BUSH! :laugh: :nyah: :dgrin:

[at least there was a cool 'MOD' throwing the questions, for once!]

:wavey: thanks, vote [yes] prop#200 norther bro! [i know you WILL!]

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Thought Bush did well also, but I've been known to lean to the right. At least now everyone in the nation knows why we in Mass say that our politicians eyes are brown.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I'm in Westfield, out by Springfield.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hey ! I'm out in Middlesex county;these days,Pepperell Ma.Thats halfway between Lowell&Fitchburg(two prior residences). Thought i'd ast least be in NH at this point,but hey;obligations strike yet again.Drop a line as your able,all of us Marrano constutionalists gotta reinforce where possible,here in the Peoples Republic.In the mean time;how (if any )many ways have you come up with to raise the leftie's blood pressure. ?Me, before my tendonitis came roaring back(cortisone shot in the heel yesterday),I was gonna run the Lowell Half marathon on Sunday with a Scary kerry T-Shirt,and a Learn Engliush or Get the F&*k Out! Sticker below my number;but for now.... :dgrin: :nyah: :laugh01:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw a great T-shirt that read:

Kerry for president......of France

I've got a Bush / Cheney sign in my front yard - figure I'll find out which of my neighbors are liberals and which ones are decent folk.

I'm sure my liberal neighbors (if I have any) are still trying to recover from the sight of all the ammo cans I had stacked in my driveway while we were moving in.

:devil:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hey hey het! That IS a good one...ya know;I STILL say he should have gotten a BCD just based on the <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>e he pulled while still retaining a reserve officer's commission;not to mention prosecution for the whole "aiding and abetting "bit he pulled in the hOuse back in '71.If th eword of POW's that were being beaten,starved&tortured byt he North while having that pantload'ds false tesrtimony played back at them is "not newsworthy enough",than a lot of peolple up herre in Masshole central really HAVE drunk deeply of the kool aid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts