Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can book. $20 for a download, $25 for a CD, $30 for the paper-book, shipping is included on the physical copies. It's going to be about 100 pages, 12 font, standard 8.5"x11" sheets, single spaced. Well worth the price, general gun-info, etc. Lots of new can-info, but also everything that was in the .22 canmaking book that Paladin bought from me, back in 1992.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Damn JOHN, thats cheap for such worthless information -- send me ten copies C.O.D.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
h I forgot I want to send it to his PO and tell him wher ei got it. Maybe a copy to BATFE as well.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Stillwater said:
Damn JOHN, thats cheap for such worthless information -- send me ten copies C.O.D.

ha!ha!ha!,,,,THAT WAS, FUNNNY! :D

somebody should read it! as i know the ['i'm thinking' thread! can ...cans...canned!] will be in there, be cuz ' ,my circle of 'karma' screams it! :roflmao1:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gunkid, the only place I could use your book is in the shitcan. Just make sure the ink won't run.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks to me like it's just yet another lame ass excuse for why the website and the 22 book aren't up and out yet.

They are both for all intents a year overdue.

You claimed that the 22 book was almost done on 12-15-2003 at 08:45 AM.

You claimed on 12-17-2003 that "the site is to be up by this coming Friday."

Then on 03-25-2004 it was going to " be up soon now"

Lies all lies, as usual.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
A real author could devote an entire book to shtf. BTW you forgot to add illustrations to your can book. I'll be your manager for $150 per hour - prepaid of course.

RIKA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts