Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
owning has never been hard for me.If it's DA, Double stack, in a pistol, or manually operated, it's out of the question, unless reworkable to Cocked and locked carry, like the M21 Beretta is. Not having a .22 unit or a .22 look alike is a big strike against it, too. It better not be a weirdo caliber, either, unless a simple barrel and mag swap makes it take a common caliber, for practice.

with a longarm, shotgun is pointless, rifle has to be an autoloader, be easily disassembly-able into a concealable package. It's got to offer a QD, return to zero scope,really nice trigger pull, really fast handling, luminous sights, a threaded muzzle and a .22 unit,or it isn't much more than a "bury-cache" pc, if it's worth owning at all. I put the sks in the latter category. It should be lw, reasonably accurate, have a decent range, and take a GI cartridge. That narrows it down a lot, ya know. In fact, it narrows it down to one type of rifle. :)

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
By limiting yourself, you limit your chances of survival if the balloon ever goes up. Your choice!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
JD, all your thinking and your entire life's learning experience is limited to preparation for shtf. You are cheating yourself immensely by limiting yourself to this one mindset.

Not a jab at you but why is it that you haven't gotten your website up. I think that selling your books would be one thing that you would enjoy immensely as well as bringing in needed income.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well GK, that's your opinion, you've got your reasons. However, if there really was one perfect weapon out there, it'd be the only one out there. Besides most people have other reasons than SHTF governing their daily lives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts