Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you make a rule, stick with it, or is it too hard to enforce? I was actually pleased with the higher level of discourse when posters thought Rich was actually serious about his new proclamation and Andy/223 fan hit the road. If I want to deal with chatting/posts from a mentally pre-pubescent, attention needy pustule, I can chat with them in any number of rooms, rather than this forum, where there are good, knowledgeable folks who are a pleasure to talk (and sometimes argue) with. I grow weary of separating the wheat from the chaff when GK is doing his fragmented "look-at-me act".
SatCong

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I had been trying to get better, even before GK left the scene. I think the only time I was risque was when I was answering him, I hope so anyhow, I certainly did not want to be out of line with anyone not even GK (and to be in line with him you have to give back some of his own crap).

Hopefully if he decides to come back, actually I think he has come back, he will stay much more civil. I don't mind all his know it all stuff as much as the attitude of nastiness that goes with it, or the attitude that everyone else is a moron. If he could control stuff like thast it would be a much better site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts