Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
try, hit 5 for 5 clay pigeons, standing offhand, 100m, scoped bolt action. :) Slow fire is kid stuff. Like ridiing a bicycle, once you really understand it, theres no need to practice it at all, for realistic accuracy. It took me only a couple of sessions, 1 hour each, and I was back to hitting 3" disks at 100m, standing offhand. You can't do better, under realistic conditions of wind, mirage, cold, heat, fatique, typical sporting rifle, So waste time on practicing such, hmm? Go to bipod, or strip off the backpack or se the x'd glass arrow shafts, to brace the rifle in sitting,if you need more accuracy. There's NO time that you can't have one of the above "aids" to shooting. Not and be as slow to the hit as you guys are.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, such things WOULD be delusions,

for an inept like you. For a master shottist, tho, it's nothing much. You need to go argue with MRostov, at Patriot Network, HE claims to hit 3/4" marks at 75 yds, using a 1022 Ruger. :) REGULARLY, standing offhand.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Since GK can't do, he fantasizes about his abilities. Maybe he will tell us about how he ripped the arm off his teddy bear while demonstrating his karate expertise in a dream.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Its my understanding that he has surrendered to the police no less than 3 times, without a fight.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
223 fan said:
for an inept like you. For a master shottist, tho, it's nothing much. You need to go argue with MRostov, at Patriot Network, HE claims to hit 3/4" marks at 75 yds, using a 1022 Ruger. :) REGULARLY, standing offhand.
I just saw this post. Interesting.

You mean to tell me you can't do this yourself?

Sounds like you need to practice some more and maybe get a better .22 rifle.

Those old age shakes aren't getting to you, now are they? :)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
You can tell from his posting that he's never been any good with longarms. He thinks accurate shooting beyond pistol range is impossible.

He also blathers on about what a master "shottist" can do, which has no bearing on what he can do.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Master Shootist?

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
...It took me only a couple of sessions, 1 hour each, and I was back to hitting 3" disks at 100m...
So you're saying it did take some amount of time to rebuild skill, "getting back" (your own words) to previous skill levels.

So you now admit that shooting IS a perishable skill. Awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts