Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I'm sure that he will spend .0000000000001 second worrying about it.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Why not get his own website up (that was supposed to be up in January) since he seemingly just wants to talk amongst himself?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Didn't take gunkid long. He hates facts. I just posted facts about velocity loss in 11 inch barrels. Just facts. But facts have a tendancy to clash with dreams. And gunkid's SHTF dreams are real short on facts.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
I wonder if gunkid ever considered putting himself on ignore??

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
He does all the time, Garand. Notice many of his post contridict each other. He 'ignores' them when they clash with his SHTF dreams.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
This is all too funny. MELVIN, at this rate, will be talking to himself in reality real soon. :sobstory:

Use Ma Deuce :madeuce: MELVIN, thats the only way you will eliminate somebody.

Way to go MELVIN, Keep it up.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Facts do annoy GunKid.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Why not get his own website up (that was supposed to be up in January) since he seemingly just wants to talk amongst himself?
He can't.

He lost the password and/or pissed off the person that set it up for him. That's why there's been zero activity on his site.

Just like he lost/forgot the password to his moderator account at aimoo (what a beehive of activity that site is [not])

:devil:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hey, how about all us J.J.s, I think I'm J.J. number 192,390,028, just keep posting facts. We all know gunkid HATES facts. And then just keep the bouncing post at the top to make him throw up. Dumbkid is alergic to facts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts