Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a book about one man's search for "quality". He ended up doing some time in a nut ward, because he couldn't be bothered to look in a dictionary. Quality is defined as "conformance to standards". So, quality can vary a LOT, depending upon the standards "set" by anyone who is looking for "quality. Dip<font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>s like Hard Rock "want' to put 20,000 rds a year thru a silencer. Anyone with sense regards that as utterly stupid. You can PRACTICE with the unsilenced gun. The silencer is for when it MATTERS if the gun is noisy or not. that AINT often. :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SIMILARLY, guys run down a gun, if its owner is unwilling to put more than a couple of hundred rds a year thru it. Hey, it's HIS gun, what's it to you how much he shoots it? In a given case, a certain guy can outshoot you and your Makarov or .38 snub, with his pocket Star, at the sort of speed shooting that MATTERS, and he can hit 2-3 times as hard as you can with those lw pos, and the Star is a LOT more pocketable. So he "has" to practice with the .22 unit and the 9mm lw Commander, so what? What MATTERS is the end result, capability wise, and he's WAY ahead of you. :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
You are totally wrong. You do know that a suppressed firearm shoots differently than an unsuppressed one right? You know that on a rifle, the POI shifts with a suppressor right? That is one of the reasons I know you are FOS about cans Tard. You claim 400 yard ability with your CAR but you don't know how the suppressor is going to change the POI.

Why do you think I shoot so much? I shoot suppressed and unsuppressed a lot because I not only want to know but need to know the POI shift and how the guns operation is effected by suppressors.

So, Mr. Expert on suppressors, how far off will the POI be on your CAR at 100 yards? And in what way? How about 200 yards? 300? 400? Or since you claim that a .223 can do everything a .308 can do, how about 1000 yards?

You are a fool and a liar of the lowest caliber.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Once again, you get it wrong. Sure, quality can be a subjective thing like you are trying to make it.

But, quality is usually defined using a strict set of criteria (that's why ISO and six sigma efforts are important.)

People get PHD's in quality control, fault prediction and the like.

You keep throwing out terms with half-assed understanding and out of context.

stick to stuff you know something about.

But, you also take cobbled up POS hack jobs and claim them to be quality.

:devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts