Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
:love::love::love::love:

Registered
no, you dumbfucks. I got it directly from the US infantry training manual, something you wouldnt know shit about.

Registered
no, you dumbfucks. I got it directly from the US infantry training manual, something you wouldnt know shit about.
You鈥檙e so funny. 11B here. Nothing special or elite, just normal 鈥11 bang bang pop-up target鈥. Thing is, I got out nearly 40 years ago and I鈥檓 honest enough to admit that I鈥檓 not as fast as I was back then. It was even longer ago for you, yet you still can鈥檛 bring yourself to make that honest of an assessment of yourself. Why is it so hard to accept reality? It鈥檚 either 鈥榞et old鈥 or 鈥榙ie young鈥, period. So far we鈥檝e both managed to avoid the dying thing, but reality is that those are absolutely the ONLY two options.

Trust me, John - if 68-year-olds really could do everything that 18-year-olds can do, military recruiters would be canvassing the local social-security offices and bingo parlors, not high school and college campuses.

• Love
Reactions: Garand

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Melvin! And how fucking outdated was that shat you moron?

In real combat it's best to cross a danger area going balls to the wall.
Not zig zagging like a Hollywood dumbfuck that needed to fill screen time!
That's what's so goddam laughable about your retarded ass.
You sound like a greenhorn butter bar reciting training doctrine that's out of date.馃ぃ
Damn there's your new nickname "SHTF Butterbar!"

Registered
On Saturday, I shot a 6 stage Cowboy Action match on the bald arsed prairies, 19 person squad, no shade, 97F, started at 0830 and finished at 1400. In CAS you rarely have to move more than 25 yards left or right. I knocked off 4 liters of Gatorade during that time to try and keep my electrolytes up. I was bagged by the time we started to drive home. I must admit that my days of being an Infanteer are far behind me, this is obviously no longer the 1970's, where I would have sucked it up and headed to the bar with the guys to howl the night away afterwards. Melvin its is about time you started to look at the reality of the world you live in.

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 8 of 8 Posts