1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Damn, that cheap ass Brown Bear expanded and held together with the best of the premium stuff! So much for the expensive Mak ammo.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
So much for lies about Makarov ammo.

MRostov wins, gk loses ... as usual.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
what MATTERS, stupid, is the effect on the TARGET, and I can easily prove that there aint ENOUGH more effect with the 9x18 to amount to a crap. Hey, dummy, NOBODY "thinks" that the non-plus P 9mm amounts to a crap, and it's got 50% more power than the Mak. You are a lameass know nothing.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy, which would an inept like you rather have - a dinky 22 hitting you in the guts or one of those Makarov slugs pictured. Sheesh. What a nitwit.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
andy said:
what MATTERS, stupid, is the effect on the TARGET, and I can easily prove that there aint ENOUGH more effect with the 9x18 to amount to a crap. Hey, dummy, NOBODY "thinks" that the non-plus P 9mm amounts to a crap, and it's got 50% more power than the Mak. You are a lameass know nothing.
As usual, your denial of reality and skirting the truth is telling.

Sure, everyone knows that there are guns that technically have more power.

HOWEVER, the fact is that Makarov will kill you dead as a door nail, you can rest in peace on that.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Actually, the non +P 9mm 147 grain Gold Dot is very highly regarded. It was specifically designed to open up to its maximum size at around 1000 fps while still getting 12"+ of penetration in 10% gelatin.

(source: David DiFabio, Ammolab)

Of course, this is where people start making cracks about jello monsters and gelatin not being people, regardless of the studies showing that the penetration and expansion in both people and gelatin usually matches... :dunce: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I've never fully trusted gelatin after seeing the movie "the blob"...

:devil:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Yes ASlan, a .22lr on steroids!

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
So gunkid, prove it!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts