Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget about your FN's AR-15's AK's etc. All you have to do is toddle off to your local hardware store or Wal-Mart and pick up a magazine fed 10 Gauge shotgun. While your there, buy a couple boxes of 20MM Grenades. Adapt your ten gauge to fire these grenades. (Easily done with a Dremel tool) and you are the king of the county. When you catch your opponent in broad daylight in the open, fire a salvo at him. (That cracking sound is only your collarbone) it will heal in a couple of months. Your opponent armed with his measley .308, will be confused by the cherry bomb explosions missing him by fifty or sixty feet and probably only hit you once or twice. Pour boiling water on the wounds. Repeat as needed. Sheesh! This is a Zoo!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
hey, dumbass, the 10 ga auto, fires 2 ozs at 1400 fps, and guys fire it in SINGLE shots, and double barrels. You dont WANT that "flat" a trajectory for a grenade, so 1000 fps is about top velocity. We all know that you can't figure out how to use a CB cap in a .22lr auto, but lots of people can. :) The only hard part, really, is rigging up the mag, but sectioning the Lahti mags and rewelding them aint that tough. Neither is winding a spring steel wire around a rectangular mandrel. I made 13smg's from scratch, with a Dremel, bench grinder, 6" Atlas lathe, hand held drill, and a torch. 2 were .45 ACP, 11 were 9mm. I did most of it in the back of a van, and all of it while on the run, and sold 9 of those 9mm's. All of the smg's were silenced, cause my van wouldn't run far enough, reliably, into the desert to safely testfire them, and nobody I was selling them to would have been willing to go that far for the demo, anyway. Except maybe ATF. They bought 5 of them. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
hey, dumbass, the 10 ga auto, fires 2 ozs at 1400 fps, and guys fire it in SINGLE shots, and double barrels. You dont WANT that "flat" a trajectory for a grenade, so 1000 fps is about top velocity. We all know that you can't figure out how to use a CB cap in a .22lr auto, but lots of people can. :) The only hard part, really, is rigging up the mag, but sectioning the Lahti mags and rewelding them aint that tough. Neither is winding a spring steel wire around a rectangular mandrel. I made 13smg's from scratch, with a Dremel, bench grinder, 6" Atlas lathe, hand held drill, and a torch. 2 were .45 ACP, 11 were 9mm. I did most of it in the back of a van, and all of it while on the run, and sold 9 of those 9mm's. All of the smg's were silenced, cause my van wouldn't run far enough, reliably, into the desert to safely testfire them, and nobody I was selling them to would have been willing to go that far for the demo, anyway. Except maybe ATF. They bought 5 of them. :)
File this made up story under FICTION, NUTTY JOHN ...

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Please describe a sourse for the firearm and a sourse for the ammunitionin greater detail.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it me, or is his response completely inchoherent?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I want to see how he'd make a RPG!

·
Registered
163 Posts
41mag said:
I want to see how he'd make a RPG!
JUST an RPG? Why not a SGT York Anti-Aircraft? :;puke02:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
If he gets a 12 guage single shot, use a dowel that just fits the bore, he can make a WW1 style minenwienfer like the Germans used. Only catch will be a safe way to keep his explosive from being armed prematurely. One mistake and kaboom.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts