Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the first place to rob a bank, and be LONG gone. Start getting together the gear needed to STAY gone. Just the fact that he's STAYING in the same area is enough to show that he's as dumb as asswipe and garnad are.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
That 160 IQ just can't seem to sort out the "new thread" from the "submit reply" button.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Wylycoyte said:
That 160 IQ just can't seem to sort out the "new thread" from the "submit reply" button.
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :rofl:

You owe me a mouse AND a keyboard!

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Is that anything like an absent minded professor?

And, MELVIN with an IQ of 160? Oh, I'm really sure of that, all right.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Aslan said:
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If you're ever in Atlanta, will you take beer in trade? :beer:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Yu betcha - I have kin in social circle, athens, butler, chamblee, and in atlanta proper.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i can sort it out, dumbass, I just wanted my answer visible as a topic thread. Not everyone is as stupid as you are.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
i can sort it out, dumbass, I just wanted my answer visible as a topic thread. Not everyone is as stupid as you are.
and thank goodness few are as stupid as you...

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
Except, because you were too lazy, or not smart enough, to include a topic and a context, this looks like an incoherent thread. There's nothing to provide any clue to someone coming to the site what you are talking about.

I'm guessing you screwed up and posted a new thread or were too lazy to find the thread it belonged in.

Now you're just inventing excuses.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Just to save this simple ******* from searching every thread for something that looks related, could someone tell me what this is about...?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
John, it is about Andy not being capable of doing any of the following:

1) keeping discussion of a topic within a sinlge thread
2) posting in a manner that provides a concise topic and then discusses that topic
3) having anything but contempt for following the accepted rules and conventions of a dialogue.
4) making sense.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
andy said:
I no u r but what am I???

:twohammer

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Well, that certainly cleared THAT up... :argue:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Wylycoyte, you pretty much underscore the whole point. Someone had to provide a link to provide a context for this thread. That's pretty sad.

Could you imagine how messed up it would be if we all just responded to a post, in a new thread without providing any context?

Nothing would make any sense.

I think the temporal nature of threads (i.e. they change position relative to one another over time) is lost to Andy. It's like he thinks his post will remain next to the thread he is commenting on forever.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts