Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ON gun start, and he "doesn't see how you can be any faster". :) Well, dummy, you run a 6 minute mile, and it KILLS you, you "can't see how" anybody runs a 5 minute, mile, much less a 4 minute mile, but the fact remains that SOME guys do it, on a REGULAR basis. Speed rig, hand on the gun, it's no problem to crack .50 second, now and then, and to average .55 second. FBI rig is about .10 second slower, because that muzzle DOES sweep across your leg during an FBI rig's draw, so you'd better allow a bit more of a safety-lag. :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
andy:

I don't even know what the hell you are talking about or what this is in reference to. I have gathered from calls to Wilson, Hackathorn, IPSC old timers, etc. that you were once a very active IPSC shooter in the day. But greatness eluded you. To quote one of the guys mentioned above, "John Davis was once a very active IPSC shooter, but now he's just a nut blabbering all over the Internet."

Either you are an Internet troll of the highest order, or you are sincerely deserving of our pity. Now that I have been here a while, I am beginning to understand why Rich is letting you play. This site, and others you frequent are probably all you have left. Rich's charity should be applauded.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
what you "think" and what the reality is are far different things, bud.
Reality is that you are considered a nut because of all the insane things you blabber like "fighting tyrants" and "blowing up supertankers" and those are just 2 things you posted today. I dunno, perhaps the internet is all the life you have.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Andy, there are two possibilities here:

1) you are the only sane person here, and everyone else is crazy
2) you are the crazy person

The odds are not in your favor, don't forget your study case status.

You are in no position to discuss reality, given the posts you make.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
What you think ia not im[ortat John. What Wilson, Hackathorn, IPSC old timers, etc.say " that you were once a very active IPSC shooter in the day. But greatness eluded you. To quote one of the guys mentioned above, "John Davis was once a very active IPSC shooter, but now he's just a nut blabbering all over the Internet."

·
Registered
549 Posts
andy:

When I first found this Web site, I took an immediate disliking to you. That eventually grew into something more, like hatred. Even though I have never met you, and I didn't say one unkind word about you, I found myself being personally attacked by you for no reason at all. I have been trying very hard to understand you, and I have had some fun along the way. As near as I can tell, you are just one of society's misfits. Man, it's a shame you got involved with drugs. It sounds like you might have had a future. Now, you are just a shell of a man, banging away on his keyboard. Dude, I don't hate you anymore, I feel sorry for you. That's just the way it is and you brought it all on yourself. As abrasive and aggessive as you seem to be, at least I take comfort in knowing you are harmless.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Ron,

There are many people who have tried to offer andy the hand of friendship both here and on other boards. His response has been to spit on and verbally abuse them if they don't bow down to his superior knowledge and expertise. Its like he is trying to make people hate him. Certainly something I don't understand but its his choice.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
So how did you shoot in the Nationals in 1979, 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story about your IPSC career! You claim to be the ultimate "shootist", lets hear the truth!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts