Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Re: I can't think of a thing that a big, heavy

223 fan said:
underpowed revolver would be good for, actually. It's not pocketable, it's not suppressable, it lacks the power for humane taking of big game, it lacks the repeat hit speed of a good auto, as well as the ability to keep going in sand, dust, etc, or be cleaned easily in the field. It certainly lacks the range and power of a good rifle.

Your comparing apples to oranges here.
It's blatantly obvious you've never actually worked with a revolver.

· Registered
163 Posts
andy, life is far to short. I for one prefer to enjoy it, as oposed to fearing what MIGHT be lurking in every shadow.:cool:

· Registered
163 Posts
You sure it was a chearleeder, or could it been his left hand?:D

· Registered
163 Posts
Actualy Rich, Haykido served me rather well, no flame intended here, witnessed a punk punching his girl friend 3 times befor I could intervene (while several others much closer stood by doing nothing), I caught a knife to the upper thigh, he went to emergency surgery with a punctered lunge and diaphram.

I learned from a true Sensei, who taught disipline and honor before fighting. Those who brag and bluster are an embarresment to those of us who live by the code.:(

· Registered
163 Posts
Hey Ghost, the pre 27's are what folks refer to as Registerd 357's.
They were sold with a certificate of registry because they had to pass a higher criteria for proof testing, steels and heat treating of that day weren't what they are today.As I understand they lost a lot of frames in proff testing.
As for the S prefix, I'll not guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.