Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
spread lies about me. I repaid Milt the $200 and he told me I needn't have. I also made him a really nice belt buckle. Had Banfield blue it. Jerry also silver solder's on the retainer loop, twice, cause I didn't realize most people wanted it to slip thru it. I'm uncouth. I always just hung it on the hole and went on.

there's some punk also said I surrendered from a halfway house, after a phone call. hahaha. A couple of members here know what a joke THAT is. given even half an hour's warning, i'd have been in a stolen car and out of the state an hour later. :) my last arrest, a dozen cops there, a couple of feds had rifle armor and AR's. :) So GUESS who knows more about who and what I am? you know-nothings, or people who've read my history?

i

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone who pays the price of a sparks holster these days is out of their effing MIND. If you wear it much at all, it will look like crap in a year or so, no matter who made it, especially if it's leather. Mine always did so in 6 months, if it was a concealment rig, one month if IWB. Arganbright said " a year of you is a lifetime of anyone else". and that I should hire out to the industry as a torture tester. :)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Price on Sparks is just outrageous these days, living on the name. I found some in a box at the New Berlin gun show for 15 apiece, one was a summer special, old one with single strap. a cross draw an a couple others. Some older Bianchi, should have bought the whole box but lot were junk.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A good IWB rig can be made in an hour, handstitching and with a folding knife. With the sort of gear HE has. 20 minutes. $300 an hour, for something a 12 year old can do! have to be seriously needed surgery for me to pay that, much less something so silly. nobody SEES your IWB rig!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts