Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed that yesterday was 18 years I've been here at armslocker. Strange how time slips by, and how it can seem gradual and yet instantaneous all at the same time.
馃檲馃檳馃檴

Registered
I remember being on The High road and hard core talk, shooter's forums, etc, back in 1997-8, dont remember when I started here, but probably early 2000's place was nearly dead and it almost always dies when I'm not around. In 2007-8, for a short time, one of the guys on the yard rigged a way to get online and was selling that access. I posted here a bit during that time.. Punks here coudn't figure out how that could be done. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basic math mistake - 17 years, not 18.

Registered
I remember being on The High road and hard core talk, shooter's forums, etc, back in 1997-8, dont remember when I started here, but probably early 2000's place was nearly dead and it almost always dies when I'm not around. In 2007-8, for a short time, one of the guys on the yard rigged a way to get online and was selling that access. I posted here a bit during that time.. Punks here coudn't figure out how that could be done. :)
well, this is one of the few places that hasn't banned you outright...

bragging about posting from prison is kinda like bragging about being the best smelling turd in the cesspool - it doesn't make you look good, except maybe in your own mind.

Registered
Melvin I think you got that backwards.
Any decently active sight ends up dead by the time you're done pissing off everyone and adding your dumbassery to almost every thread.
Patriot Network was a glaring example of that. Although there were about 2-3 tinfoil hat fuggernutters who contributed to its demise as well.
Oh lord just question one tiny thing in one of their grandiose conspiracy theories and you were some sort of "Gray Alien Zionist Reptoid Statist Agent",馃檮

The dumbest line from one of their 9/11 plots was that "Jet Fuel Burns Cold" 馃檮Ah yeah right.

Registered
17 years for me also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts