Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and often SEVERAL, if he'll tell you the truth about it. :) It's a universally appealing thing to real gun men.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yes the focus on the legalaties of things. Somthing the tard can not understand.

Can you sperm burp?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
and often SEVERAL, if he'll tell you the truth about it. :) It's a universally appealing thing to real gun men.
NUTTY JOHN, you are known for making inconclusive, blanket statements, and here you go again.

Prove you thesis, you idiot. Put up or shut up TARD.

Again you make another YAP and RUN statement. You have no conclusive provable evidence, sooo, it looks like you LIE again!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Post and run get that post caount up so some neophyte will thike he is important and knows somthing.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Why is this in a black powder forum? I don't recall ever seeing a silencer on a Colt .44 1860.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Terry,

There were suppressors back in the 1860's... they didn't work worth a hoot but there were guys that were working on it.

Mike

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Rock said:
Terry,

There were suppressors back in the 1860's... they didn't work worth a hoot but there were guys that were working on it.

Mike
Does that mean NUTTY JOHN, is really behind the times ... LOL ...!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I can just picture him trying to carry it and turn the crank at the same time.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so you are stupid and chickenshit, so what? Doesn't mean that better men have your failings. Just means that you are stupid and chickenshit, that's all.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
so you are stupid and chickenshit, so what? Doesn't mean that better men have your failings. Just means that you are stupid and chickenshit, that's all.
If I had your failings and lived your miserable life, I'd have killed myself long ago...

:devil:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He likes talking about Kentucky rifles, so I guess they have to be suppressed too?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
you should be so lucky as to have HALF what I have, punk.
Who would want to be a fat, idiotic, totally hated, never-was tard?

RIKA

1 - 17 of 17 Posts