Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know anything about extreme ammo. I found it on gunbroker. I found it on the web at www.aguns.net/pages/5/
This was suppost to be made for the mlitary. Don't know but it sounds like some bad a$$ stuff.

Nick

G

·
Maybe you're talking about raufoss rounds. The norwegians use them to detonate mines and unexploded ordnance. I know they come in 50 bmg, I'm not sure about the smaller calibers. Then there's SLAP rounds, saboted light armor piercing, similar to the old accelerators that I think winchester had, except it's a tungsten tip riding in a synthetic sabot. In 50 bmg it can propel a 30 caliber slug in excess of 4000fps. I don't know if they call that extreme, but it's a start.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no that's not them. These are hollow point handgun ammo. they explode on contact and they have some kind of crap in them that shuts down the nervous system. just go to that link and check them out. They also come in 223 and 308.

Nick

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sounds like nasty crud to me (notice I'm avoiding vulgarities here)

Would think it to be contrary to Geneva convention, since military is limited to FMJ munitions.

G

·
another ignorant bser, spreading lies

The Geneva Protocols never said a WORD about ammo. that was in the Hague Convention, and the US never signed it. Neither treaty applies to non signatory countries, of course. Most of today's countries didn't EXIST when the Geneva Protocols were signed, and they only apply to "declared wars", which we aint had since 1941, and never will have again. They can't get enough Congressmen to sign on to their stupid games overseas.

G

·
The question is, what did the Geneva Proctologist say, that you were the first complete a--hole he ever saw, or at least the one who was the most full of s--t.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts