Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Don't screw with it...most of the stuff there is overpriced junk;even if they improved it you can rest assured that certain product lines they carry EXCLUSIVELY to raise red flags.Me thinks they're not above regularly turning over transaction records to the state&federal apparatchniki whenever one or the other experiences flights of adminstrative whimsy.....CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
It is probably for real. My guess is that quality control may not be too great. I wonder what would happen if you had a double feed where the nose of one of these slammed nto the shell casing of another? Also, there are probably lots of things they could use iin the nose of a bullet to detonate, some of which may be unstable enough to go bang like that if you drop the round - ouch.

I know they have shotgun rounds like the one pictured on their homepage. Those things are extremely dangerous. Should you ever put one somewhere by mistake be prepared to possibly face manslaughter charges because you are not going to be able to put out the fire before it is too late, they burn hot - really hot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts