Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
notice how twits just automatically ASSUME faster means MISSING? :) wtf should I HAVE to state the obvious? of COURSE you still have to hit, and LOTS of people are twice as fast as you about the hitting. One of the reasons you aint much good is you keep screwing around with lots of different makes and models, instead of working on mastering a few types of gun (which handle everything that's needed with guns). Teaching yourself to do different things, when it;s not necesssary, IS just a waste of time and money. why would you gaf what you can do with pump, lever,revolvers, shotguns, DA autos, glocks, or bolt actions, if you don't OWN any of those things? And why bother to own them? They don't do anything( that needs to be done) that SA autos don't do better. Nobody has to hit birds in the air, and that CAN be done with tracer .22's. Since you don't need the meat and birds provide SO little meat, and trapping them or taking them from roosts is so MUCH more efficient, why bother with the shotgun? you wont forget a SINGLE bird that you've shot out of the air with a .22. :) and the tracers will show you how NEARLY you've hit others that got away. :) Put a silencer on that .22 and you can have a real ball. of course, you have to be more careful than Dick Cheney is.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
I probably own so many to prove I have more gun rights than you do gun kid. Geez, I'm sittin in Phoenix with the 20 guns I brought south with me. As an non immigrant alien, gun kid it must suck that I have more rights than you do!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I own Rifle, Shotgun, Revolver, SA Pistol and DA pistol. Why? Because I can. Knowing how to use all types of guns is bad why? I would love to take you Pheasant hunting. You with no Dog and a .22 SA pistol loaded with tracers. (God, that is too funny!) I'll use my Dog and a 16 Gauge Browning. Let's see who gets birds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts