Arms Locker banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Wylycoyte said:
Let me know the where and when! The Clairmont Lounge awaits!
late july.,,, I'll p.m. you with my cell # in a few weeks :cool:
[b,t,w, do you got "nextel-service"?],,,and "IFFIN' YER 'QUEER",,,I'll more than likely just gut-you!,,,so DON'T BE ***!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
brass hammer said:
late july.,,, I'll p.m. you with my cell # in a few weeks :cool:
[b,t,w, do you got "nextel-service"?],,,and "IFFIN' YER 'QUEER",,,I'll more than likely just gut-you!,,,so DON'T BE ***!
So...

does this mean a hummer is out of the question, then? :nyah:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
only "iffin" the 'hummer' is SQUIRTIN' YER' FACE with the BLOODY-END OF YER' OWN 'pride' :dgrin:

[I trim my own mustache with my RAZOR-EDGED "queer-queen' LEVELER!]

AH, COME ON WILY/ELMO LET'S PLAY A REAL-HAND! :cool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
KJUN said:
> The abuse of drugs costs each one of us a lot of money each year. It also destroys lives - of more than just those doing the abusing.

So does alcohol. Explain to me why alcohol isn't illegal, but marijuana is. I want a logical explaination....lol. I'm not picking on YOU - I'm just making a point.

Also, do an ubiased comparison of alcohol abuse pre-prohibition versus post-prohibition, and the crime rates for pre-, during, and post-prohibition. Compare it to when the other drugs became illegal, the crime rate BEFORE versus the crime rate NOW, the abuse before versus the abuse now, etc.

> And it is none of my business what anyone puts in their body, unless they are in public or their actions in public are affected by the same. I don't like playing russian roulette with drunk drivers or people hallucinating on other drugs.

I agree completely. Drunk drivers should get the same penalty as someone that shoots at a person and misses: attempted murder. That's what they did when they drove drunk! However, saying a drug SHOULD be controlled and then saying it is none of ones business what another uses is conflicting statement.

> Your property rights end when you set up a meth lab next door to my house. You're now putting me and mine in danger of explosions, toxic chemicals, etc.

Can't the same be said for someone storing a couple tanks of gas? ....or a couple pounds of black powder ...or a large barn full of hay? ...or???

Still, the reason people run meth labs is the same reason p[eople used to run dangerous stills: prohibition. If you could legally purchases it like the biggest killer (alcohol), then what would be the benefit of running a dangerous/risky/illegal still (aka meth lab)? Very, very little. Use the alcohol laws in place over those other drugs, and most of the problems will be non-issues EXCEPT in the same way we still have problems with alcohol. Those will ALWAYS exist no matter what, but enforcement can get away from smugglers, users, etc. and get on to people that ARE hurting others.

KJ
You ever seen a barn full of hay blow up? :hot:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
no,,,but I'VE seen one burn as HOT as the core of HELL once!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts