Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's your's? I don't mean the CCW, or "housegun", just the one you like kickin around in the woods with? I'll start off with my 9 shot .22 Model 94 Taurus. Lightweight, accurate, and fun and inexpensive to shoot. I take my Lab out and walk a couple of miles and burn up a couple hundred rounds plinkin' and feel great stress relief. The dog gets to swim, so she's happy, too.

Attachments

· Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raider said:
Beautiful pup. We have a Lab female named Boo and she's my baby. For my favorite handgun, I choose the Ruger Blackhawk 4 5/8" 45 Colt. Either it or the S&W Mod 27 goes everywhere with me when I'm out having fun in the fields and woods.

RIKA :)
My Lab is the best retreiver I have ever owned, unfortunately she has this habit of looking you in the eye after she has retreived a duck which I swear, in Labrador language, She say's "My Duck, As*****, you want one YOU swim a hundred yards through that icy water and get your own!" All you did was make a loud noise!

· Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hard Rock said:
I lost my puppy last monday. Tanner died as gently as he lived. I miss him terribly. He had a full and wonderful life and he is playing in heaven now. I love Black Labs... they are great dogs... Tanner was the absolute best friend anyone could ever have.

Tanner and I used to take walks in the woods all the time. The gun I carried then was my S&W 629 .44 mag. When ever I'd strap that on, he'd go nuts cause he knew we were going to spend some time exploring.

RIP puppy, I miss you.

Mike
Hard Rock, I'm very sorry. I strongly recommend you do what I did. Go out right away and get another one. A very knowledgable Veterinarian suggested this in his series of books on animals. His name was James Herriot. It has worked for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.