Arms Locker banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I tend to like the Sportsmansguide.com to buy ammo because I often find great prices for ammo on their site, can order stuff on backorder at today's lower price and not be charged a price increase when it is finally sent out (they actually charged me more once but promptly refunded the difference when I contacted them), they usually have an excellent selection of ammunition, they stand behind what they sell (and will exchange or refund on ammunition sale if damaged), and they sell lots of other things I may need. Besides all that, you can usually do a bit better on price because there is almost always a 5 or $10 off coupon floating around for this place. Besides that I joined their Buyer's Club and get additional discounts, enough over the course of a year to more than pay for the Buyer's Club membership price. In addition, as far as other types of orders go, they have a money back guarantee that is basically forever, if I understand correctly, but you must have your invoice (so save it if you order from them).

There are also other ammo sellers I like a lot. Natchez Shooters' Supplies recently allowed me to return ammo for an exchange (despite a no return policy on ammo) after I ordered the wrong thing due to a brain fart. They usually have a very good selection of ammo and other shooting supplies.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Aimsurplus. If they have what you need, it's the lowest price and their shipping cost is really good.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts