Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) That was 1978 or so, 20 years after everybody else knew to use the Weaver Stance. It took some of their agents shooting IPSC to change things. From the Miami shootout results, though, doesn't look like they learned much in 10 yrs or so, maybe it's better by now? :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Oh come on!!!!

You telling me that ANY LEO is goint to teach shooting from the hip????
At 25 yds?

Thank you Andy. It IS GOOD to start the day with a laugh or 2.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
thanks for the laugh butt p4irate. They actually only taught that to 10 yards and it was not taught to any of the agents in teh Miami shootout. But as a know it all you already knew that.

Hey has your ass finally regained its tightness from all that butt rape in prison?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
:;puke02:

comeon guys, the assrape thing is funny once in a while, but it gets boring... not to mention the fact that andy's ass isnt my favorite topic of discussion.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Long time ago the FBI and others tried to find someway to get better hit rates. Tried point shooting, tried sighed fire, tried super low crouching, just desparate to increase their hit rates. But why did it never get very high?

Well here is why.

Coldness under fire is not something everyone is born with (very few are in fact THAT cool.) Training helps, and of course good trainging helps alot more than bad, but unless you KEEP training and the weapon becomes part of you I just don't think 95% GOOD hit rates among any but the most dedicated shooters can ever be counted on.

Just to many people don't practice, arn't warrors, are not there mentaly when the balloon goes up, etc... Not to mention lady luck does play a part in any situation.

So, while everyone can go to the latest fad in shooting methods, I feel it's far more basic than one's stance or grip or sight picture or such. To get a force to get even 50 % hit rate, time and time again, is extreamly good and the run of the mill LEO or civilian just won't do what it takes.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Coyote said:
:;puke02:

comeon guys, the assrape thing is funny once in a while, but it gets boring... not to mention the fact that andy's ass isnt my favorite topic of discussion.
I will have to agree with Coyote; the butt rape thing is rather tiresome. There are other humorous references that could be more effective. But .. if you guys want to go on with the rape references I'm cool with it and not offended.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Djet, I will agree with you. Training is very important but the combat mindset even more so. I think it takes maturity and a lot of soul searching to decide in your mind and heart that you will take another's life if it becomes necessary. I know that I had to make up my mind and my decision has been pre-made. Hope it never happens but the right circumstances will trigger terminal action.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hasher said:
I am sure I can come up with somthing better to describe his prison love experience.
Don't stop having fun on my account. The last thing I want is my presence here to stop you guys from saying what you think and having a good time. Just pretend I'm an honorary guy.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Well if you are going ot be an honorary guy I hope you dont get offended by my post on slings then LOL.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You haven't read my replies have you?

RIKA

·
Registered
296 Posts
instead of butt raped....
we could ask him why they call it the POKEY
just how HARDENED A CRIMINAL REALLY GETS
WE COULD RENAME HIM RUMP RANGER
IT WOULD SEEM HE LIKES COMPUTERS AND HAS A BUILT IN i/o PORT
ALSO WONDERING IF THEY MADE HIM DRESS LIKE MINI PEARL
JUST HOW MANY TIMES A DAY WAS HE SENTANCED TO?
BETTING HE HAS "WELCOME STRANGER" TATOOED ON HIS RUMP.
LOL

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
AZ, he could probably wear a hat with a VACANCY sign on his head too.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"AZ, he could probably wear a hat with a VACANCY sign on his head too."

Good one RIKA! ROTFLMAO!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy spends so much time posting because he is having a love affair with his dick drive. When he found out that it was for 3 1/2 inch floppy dicks and he was sold.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts