Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF??? Is this the Melvin version of some type of stress fire or something?

You know where you take the bodies natural reaction to danger into account.

So in his case it's balling up into the fetal position and I assume he also sucks his thumb to cut down on his flinching? :bird:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Who knows what goes on in Melvin's little mind. Worse, if you actually understood what he was thinking then you would be as crazy as he is. :headbang:

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I hate to say this guys, but in a sense, he's not wrong on this one.

Let's say I'm moving towards you and you start backing up. Mr. Murphy intervenes and you fall on your back or side.

The fetal position may be where you're going to have to shoot me from to stop me from killing you.

Now, you have to strip away all the blather and unrealted stuff, but that's what it boils down to...

Hopefully this doesn't make me as messed up as he is...

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
No Aslan, perhaps you're just better balanced. Tard blather seems to make my mind turn off my other abilities sometimes. Not what I want but his arrogance just infuriates me. (Yeah, I know. Control yourself child. :D )

RIKA

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
I believe that gunkid/erika is experienced in the fetal position, which is the position he is usually in when the police come to arrest him. I really don't believe that he has any experience in shooting from that position.

They really missed their calling in life! They should have become a transvestite comedy team. After all reality TV is a big draw these days!!!!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Oh gee. Think of the bloody duel with each fighting for top billing. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Aslan, point taken.

But, as usual, he applies it wrong. Recommending you lay down on the ground as your first option (and he DOES advocate such) might be good when the cops come, but aint' the best idea in a gunfight. If you're THAT close that you have to back up, you're giving the guy a large, relatively stable target to hit while you're trying to pull your hands out of your front pocket with your .22 (again, his application).

GK DOES have a lot of good ideas, but he blows them when he tries to apply them. His tactics and general field experience are nil, which causes him to give entirely stupid reasons for doing thing, then compounds the stupidity by telling everyone how much better than them he is.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
His biggest mistake with his tactics is that he completely underestimates what he is up against. I'd advocate stupid things too, if I thought I was invulnerable...

:devil:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exactly, but I cannot imagine using that position as a 1st choice for long range pistol shooting though being able to fire defensively from ANY position is important.

Just considering the source, Melvin, you can see why I got a laugh out of his thread title. :poke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts