Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

No wonder you don't have any land nav skills, you ain't even smart enough to read fucking road signs, I bet you don't even get sent to the store by yourself.

Teuf,

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gunkid can go the store by himself but his wife pins a note to his clothes so the grocer will know what stuff to send gk home with.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
He got a radio tracking collar for Christmas.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
mrostov said:
He got a radio tracking collar for Christmas.
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Should have been a shock collar.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
Hey tard I will give you a hint. It's name sounds like a bunch of mexicans names it.
Hasher, ask the TARD, NUTTY JOHN, if San Juan mountains are vaguely familiar to him ...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Surely he has an ankle tracking device he's parole officer had put on him. Maybe even a ball-n-chain with the address of where he lives.

Since he has a bad back, maybe they just hale a cab for him to go to the store and the cabbie knows how to get back.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
He has never heard of the San Juan's. He never gets up from his computer long enough to look out the window, much less go hiking in them.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
DJetAce said:
Surely he has an ankle tracking device he's parole officer had put on him. Maybe even a ball-n-chain with the address of where he lives.

Since he has a bad back, maybe they just hale a cab for him to go to the store and the cabbie knows how to get back.

thats funny![the tracking device]

i remember the first time i saw one.

i was doing mobile homes out here[they wanted [2] moved from pointA to B
about 5miles east?] so i go up to the door about 9a.m.[or so] and knock, a big mexican in his underware answers, and i couldn't 'help' but notice a black ankle 'rig' strapped on his right ankle!
all i thought was 'what a "gungy mutha'fucka'" this guy was, to sleep with a little automatic strapped on!]

ha! i learned it was house arrest, later! [i've never claimed to be harvard stock]

:wavey:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts