Arms Locker banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
andy said:
I don't leave stuff that confuses the meaning of the post, and if you EVER posted 10% as much as I do, you MIGHT have a point. But you never will, so you DON'T have a point.
Andy, I really don't care about ho many posts somesone makes - it is the quality of the posts - and not the quantity - that matter to almost EVERYONE except you. BUT, I don't like bad math. It shows a weakness in mental capacity that bothers me, so I will humor youi for a second.

This is pretty much accurate as of 1pm on 12Jun06"
andy

&

KJUN

10% of your posts would be 8803*.10= 880.3 posts, or no more than 881 posts. I've got over twice that, so I guess that means (1) I might have a point, (2) you were wrong saying I'd never post 10% as much as you, and (3) you have issues with basic mathematical concepts.

Combine the last 2 points: apparent inability to do simple math and a proven capacity to make a mistake. I don't think I'll trust ANY of YOUR recomendations (like powder recs for certain bullet types)...EVER. You don't seem to be able to figure out, as verifiable proof, what would be safe and what would not be safe.

Hmmmm, your inability to do simple math seems to indicate that maybe you aren't as quick as you claim (I mean, can you subtract single digit numbers from single digit numbers?) and neither are your projectiles (can you even figure averages or a proper velocity?). THIS would explain a lot to many of us. If you need help figuring out your fuel economy some time, let use know. We'll do it for you, or you might start claiming a Dodge Ram V10 gets 456 miles per gallon.

KJ

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Good post Kjun - to the point and 100% accurate.

:devil:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Aslan said:
Yes you do. 90% of your posts lack context. Half the time everyone has to guess what it is you're trying to say. It gets easier over time since most of your posts are the same things repeated over and over and over again.

Your post count is a dumb statistic that proves nothing. (You are the only person that attaches any sort of meaning to the number of posts you make. The significance of that seems to escape you.)

He does have a valid point concerning your posts. It appears you won't ever get a clue and won't be happy until you are either outright banned or Rich pulls the plug on this site.

:devil:
As a Bible Totin Baptist I gotta say one thing here... AMEN!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts