Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the N. Hollywood bank robbers any. KILLLING a HALF dozen cops, with 20 or less rds, in the first few seconds of the shoot-out would have went a LOT further towards letting them get clear of the area. Once in ANOTHER vehicle, change clothes, get rid of masks, gear and money, you're just another face in the crowd, ya know. 2 pre-positioned other vehicles ( in opposite directions from the bank) and prepared stash-points for the money help a lot. You can just dump the gear down any sewer hole, or leave it in the abandoned vehicle, etc. Once you've been successful at one good sized robbery, you should HAVE the money needed to properly set up for subsequent robberies.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Actually, it would not have helped them in any way, but would have made things worse.

The police were using cover. It was a lot harder for the robbers to hit the police than you make it out to be.

Even if they had killed a few police, the outcome would have been the same.

With all the helicopters, etc. they had nowhere to run or hide.

Just more criminal fantasies, I guess... sigh.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
The good thing about them dieing was that they saved the taxpayers lots of by not living to go to court and incarceration.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
What a criminal mastermind! I have yet to hear a convict that didn't have a brilliant plan to "Get rich Quick" by robbing someone else. I just wonder why their behind bars if their so smart?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, it seems the helicopters squelched any of their attempts to get away in vehicles, even changing vehicles.

Might have helped if the liberal bufoons hadn't castrated the LAPD by not allowing police to carry rifles in their cars.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I do not think they were really interesteed in robbing the bank other than as a ruse to attract a group of LEO ot a area like hunting over a baited field. If they really wanted the money they could have split before the first cop was on scene, and gotten clean away. They were a duo of small time thugs looking for a way to kill the most cops possible, and try to get their self respect back. I do not feel that the "robbers" planned to survive the assualt, but were ready to make headlines and the evening news. :eatpointe

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Andy,

So then if this were all so very easy, why are we not back in the days of yesteryear so to speak with machine Gun Kelly, Baby Faced Nelson, Bonnie and Clyde, and all the others doing these type of heists on a daily and recurring basis?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
More importantly, why did YOU get picked up by the cops the first time? You know, when you HAD guns, and the opportunity to practice what you bray? I'll tell you why, because it doesn't work. Stop lying and get with the program, you don't have as many years ahead as you do behind, best to make the most of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts