Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.22's, cause I had a market for 40 of them, in S America. The Jennings's barrel is a press fit in the frame. YOu'll destroy it before you remove it. Had to use an "M" drill bit to cut the counterbore into the barrel, and thread it 5/16"x40 TPI. Dumbass Hard Rock claims that this "can't be done". :)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
So you illegally exported 40 firearms without an End User Certificate? Cool I can report this little violation to BATFE. Hope you enjoy yoru tiem in PRISON.

BTW This I am sure will make it's way to yoru parole officer as well.

Thanks tard you make it so easy.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thats nice,andy......ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jennings? LOL!!! I wish I knew you BEFORE i threw my POS Lorcin into a LAKE in frustration.....

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
.22's, cause I had a market for 40 of them, in S America. The Jennings's barrel is a press fit in the frame. YOu'll destroy it before you remove it. Had to use an "M" drill bit to cut the counterbore into the barrel, and thread it 5/16"x40 TPI. Dumbass Hard Rock claims that this "can't be done". :)
Is this the truth?

Or is this just another NUTTY JOHN International Arms Smuggler fantasy?

·
Registered
296 Posts
well there is nothing illegal about internal or external threads on muzzles in AZ that i know of. not sure about other states....except CA where it becomes and assult weapon instantly. :rolleyes:
why a jennings? :;puke02:
i guess might as well be a raven lol. :laugh01:
40 of 'em huh.
did you get a permit to export?
or was it not required to export trash?
sean

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
because a guy had a market for FORTY silenced .22's (in S. America) and he wanted the lowest investment possible. It was still over $2000, back in 1984, about like $5000 today. I suppose YOU would run right out and buy 40 Rugers, at $250 each? Bs you would.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
A little illegal deal for quick cash = entrepreneur andy 14 years in prison. Real smart.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Boy, some POS guns for a little over $2000 -- THAT'S his big score?

LOL, going to prison over THAT, yeah buddy, you sure do have a 16 IQ.

·
Registered
296 Posts
amazing what some people will do to ride the balony pony.
must have been a stiff sentance.
dude i wouldn't have done it in the fist place.
$2K aint worth the trouble if caught.
oh by the way thinking my resolution will be to be nicer to people in 05
so i got to get it out of my system. :;puke02:
sean

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
Why anybody would take the chance at screwing up his/her life over a measly $5,000 is beyond me. Sorry but that isn't even considered chicken feed to most people. Lets see $5,000.00 divided by 13 years in prison is $384.61/year. Big haul, hey. An to top it off he can never own a firearm again.

Yep, gunkid you aresmarter than the rest of us.

:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Why anybody would take the chance at screwing up his/her life over a measly $5,000 is beyond me. Sorry but that isn't even considered chicken feed to most people. Lets see $5,000.00 divided by 13 years in prison is $384.61/year. Big haul, hey. An to top it off he can never own a firearm again.

Yep, gunkid you aresmarter than the rest of us.

:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:
Stupic is, as stupid does -- truer words were never spoken!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy, you idiot.

First of all, thats a crappy deal. If you sold custom guns for $50 a pop, you're stupider than I thought. You could have made about 7-8 times that amount, easy. Especially considering that the gun was probably worth more in the first place, before you put all that work into it. I personally doubt you did it at all, but if you did, you are the worlds dumbest crook.

You are truly stupid if you cant figure out ways to make money without getting thrown in jail. Even if you do decide to make it illegally. First of all, you were dealing cocaine; not only is it a good way to get thrown in jail, Its also a good way to get shot. Drug dealers dont last long at all; They get killed or thrown in jail. Try getting good at something worthwhile at least. Get good at picking locks or something, and collect various "keys of interest". A while back I got my hands on the masterkey to all Yamaha golf carts. I'd never use it, but hey, gets the old brain train going, doesnt it?

·
Registered
779 Posts
He will never be good at anything, because he won't learn. You cant teach anyone that thinks he already knows it all.

He's not even a good agent. The people he is working for, whoever they may be, aren't getting their moneys worth,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why would you do that to a Jennings?? Youd be better off just hitting the poor bastard over the head with it? Shit, at least you would know that you would have a chance of hitting him.

·
Registered
779 Posts
The tard just LOVES quality firearms. Star, jennings, 10" bbl CAR, etc.

Quality posts about quality guns, thats what the tard is all about.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Andrew just go back and read all the threads several pages back and you will be amazed as the stuff he dreams up.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Makes you wonder what kind of Lorcin project he had eh?
Seems, even when he was free, he was limited to the weapons LeRoy the drug dealer (and his supplier) could get him. LOL, he couldn't even make enough money as a dope pusher to buy real guns. . .failed amateur.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
... and soon to be failed website owner.

RIKA

1 - 20 of 26 Posts