Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
bloody DANGEROUS to be Hard Rock's buddy. :_)
Are you really that stupid?

They are all different people. I get e-mails from stillwater just about daily. Wraith and Hard Rock aren't the same person. (In fact, if you know where to look, I beleive you can find a picture of both of them from a shooting event.)

1911sr, I guess having your butt kicked by her still hurts, so you have to pretend she's non-existant. But, I have corresponded with her Dad, her brother has posted a few times, and she lives more than 1000 miles from where Hard Rock lives.

Beleive whatever you want if it helps stave off the nightmares....

:devil:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
ya!

whats up with your driffffting mind !

I kinda like stillwater and hard-rock[i recall1911SR reading one post], but I'D rather WALK with them, than RIDE with YOU!

you , start to piss me off when you start smerking!

thanks.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
GK, you are making the babbling sounds of the mentally ill. I know for a fact that Stillwater, 1911sr and Hard Rock are different people. What you don't know is that I am actually JJ. <stick tongue out>

RIKA :D

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Stillwater left over a conflict with Rich over letting YOU pollute the joint.

Now RIKA, you know I'm really JJ, and all of you are fignmetns of my imagnination, screeen names to torment poor wittle GK.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Sorry, I forgot. You're JJ. I'm just an imaginary person created to torment gunclod. I love it! "They're coming to take me away HAHA!" :D

RIKA :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Yep that's right, we're all imaginary people. And I just recieved an imaginary scope mount for my imaginary K-31 from imaginary 1911sr's imaginary father who also happen's to have his own imaginary website- swissrifles.com with a bunch of imaginary members on it.
But what do I know I'm just an imaginary person.~>;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts