1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
He endlessly recycles the same post again and again.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's too funny Andy, you respond to a post about YOU reposting the same old crap, with proof, by claiming that others don't post new gun topics?

Who's your ghost writer John F'in Kerry?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
1000 YARD BROADSIDE!

you flat-out NAILED the PUNK-BITCH! PIE!...it does not take a person long???? it is a total waste of a man's time !!! to hunt the "TARD" on the 'net'

he , just need's SHOT! and never another assfart outta' him!

:sleeping:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
There you go whitewashing things again Brass. . .:dgrin:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
brass hammer said:
you flat-out NAILED the PUNK-BITCH! PIE!...it does not take a person long???? it is a total waste of a man's time !!! to hunt the "TARD" on the 'net'

he , just need's SHOT! and never another assfart outta' him!

:sleeping:
BH, I agree with you, but Rich says I am a troll, since I protested NUTTY JOHN'S, shall we say, unique potty mouth posting style.

Be careful OL' RICH may start calling you a troll. Come to think of it, if RICH doesn't think NUTTY JOHN is a TROLL, how can he claim others are?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
bill, see... that's gettin there, ya sausage... lot better than the other stuff. shoulda done that on the other threads :D

cheers

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
4 (4 members & 0 guests) Moderators: 1
Sorted By: Thread Title Last Post Time Number of Replies Number of Views Thread Starter Sort Order: Ascending Descending
From the: Last Day Last 2 Days Last Week Last 10 Days Last 2 Weeks Last Month Last 45 Days Last 2 Months Last 75 Days Last 100 Days Last Year Beginning
krept, Garand, Stillwater, wolfeyes :)

(edit: thas cut and pasted from the bottom o' me screen... :D)

cheers,
erik

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Tard is an asshat ppain and simple.

Not to mention a thief and convicted drug dealer. Nuff said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts