Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finaly got a decent pic (sorta), still messin' with the image in paint-shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
That is a beautiful gun...definately a keeper!

:devil:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Aslan, a lot of work went into that one, and nearly a year to find that 'just right' stick of maple. :)

Reactions: Terry G

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Owww....Ahhhhhhhh... that sure is a pretty piece of wood you have on the shotgun,cowboy, my jaw kinda dropped once i pulled it up and took a good look at it.

thanks for the photo

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Hammer, I can thank Cecil in Las Vegas for that stock blank, he put my name on the list and kept his eye out for it and then bent over backward to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. :cool:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
ASPHALT COWBOY said:
Finaly got a decent pic (sorta), still messin' with the image in paint-shop.
Nice looking 16. Mines got some dings and a hairline crack in the forend, but I'm keeping it original. Too many good memories of those dings.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Terry, would rather have kept mine original 'cept for the missing slivers from the wrist and massive cracks in the forearm, but that's what made it so cheap.

As for the crack in your forearm, can you get at it from inside the FE? If so there's an invisible way to repair it yourself (tho it really should be done by a pro.) If your handy and willin to give it a try give me a holler.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
ASPHALT COWBOY said:
Thanks Terry, would rather have kept mine original 'cept for the missing slivers from the wrist and massive cracks in the forearm, but that's what made it so cheap.

As for the crack in your forearm, can you get at it from inside the FE? If so there's an invisible way to repair it yourself (tho it really should be done by a pro.) If your handy and willin to give it a try give me a holler.
Thanks for the offer, but it's more of a line than a real crack. I'm not "handy" at all or I would have a real job. I never knew how much these FN "Sweet Sixteen" Brownings were going for. Golden trigger? More like golden gun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts