Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It might be time for you to pick a new user name.I just noticed that the 223 fan handle has 23 & that Andy has 18.
Please be sure to let us know its you....I wouldn't want to make a mistake . :D

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Jeff, I think 223 fan/Andy is mentally disturbed. He's actually Gunkid. GK has been out from prison for several years and still has the prison mentality. Don't worry, he'll go to pollute another board shortly.

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well, I have to give credit where credit is due. If not for Andy/223 fan jumping in here, this site was heading for the trash heap. Traffic was just dead here.

Quite frankly, if the invective and name calling could be left out of the conversations, I think everyone has something they could offer in a discussion. NO one knows everything. And being wrong is simply an opportunity to learn something new.

So if it is all the same to everyone who comes to this site, how about cutting back on the name calling and being a little bit more professional acting in the postings? I don't care who you are, talking down to other people simply lowers everyone's opinion of yourself.

On the net, all you have is your appearance made by the words you leave behind, so why not make it the best you can?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually Rich,believe it or not,I was trying to be helpful.I didn't have any mean thoughts in my head when I posted that.
I just saw that the warnings were climbing & thought ,mebee he'd make it a three for all.
Raider:D ,I've seen a few other screen name applied to them(?)as well.:)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Well, I have to give credit where credit is due. If not for Andy/223 fan jumping in here, this site was heading for the trash heap. Traffic was just dead here.

Quite frankly, if the invective and name calling could be left out of the conversations, I think everyone has something they could offer in a discussion. NO one knows everything. And being wrong is simply an opportunity to learn something new.

So if it is all the same to everyone who comes to this site, how about cutting back on the name calling and being a little bit more professional acting in the postings? I don't care who you are, talking down to other people simply lowers everyone's opinion of yourself.

On the net, all you have is your appearance made by the words you leave behind, so why not make it the best you can?
Since the EX-CONVICT John Melvin Davis initiates the mean-spiritedness. Why don't you talk to him?

Why do you allow him to post as 223 fan, andy and unregistered?

He posts as 223 fan, and answers himself as andy or unregistered.

Can I have more screen names too? Curious people want to know if you are being fair!

Bill

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Since I was on the verge of closing down this site because of non-use, why should I care? If Andy/223 fan/unregistered was the cause of breathing new life into this site, why should I look a gift horse in the mouth and kick it's teeth in?

Things normally work out best in the long run if you have the patience to overlook the rough edges at first. So that is what I am doing. Ask anyone who has tried how difficult it is to get a new message board site off the ground these days.....

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Since I was on the verge of closing down this site because of non-use, why should I care? If Andy/223 fan/unregistered was the cause of breathing new life into this site, why should I look a gift horse in the mouth and kick it's teeth in?

Things normally work out best in the long run if you have the patience to overlook the rough edges at first. So that is what I am doing. Ask anyone who has tried how difficult it is to get a new message board site off the ground these days.....
Rich:
You didn't answer the last question!

And, I am responsible for quiet a few people, now visiting this site -- a lot of my friends are here.

Bill

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Can I have more screen names too? Curious people want to know if you are being fair!
OK, fair enough. Answer: I don't know how I could stop you if that is what you wanted to do.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
OK, fair enough. Answer: I don't know how I could stop you if that is what you wanted to do.
Rich:
I'm not into subterfuge of any kind, that was just a rhetorical question, only.

Just block either Andy, or 223 fan, stopping MELVIN from talking to himself!

Bill

G

·
Mr Rich with the reasoning you give for haveing one man do the posting, answering his own post, you are in dire need of as much help as he is. Why not just post all the questions and answers yourself and truly be in charge? Don

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
And the beat goes on, Rich!

Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts