Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
degrees. :) That should take care of any worries about the PVC pipe losing its rear endcap (a 3/8" fine thread bolt. There's a guy selling thread-protectors. Same thread and size of bolt head. Fits the rear end of 1/2" ID pvc perfectly.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Cool Melvin thatnks for the info. This post PROVES that you are activly seking to work on nes devices. Another nail in your coffing to mike fisher.

·
Registered
779 Posts
You just cant help giving others the rope needed to hang you, can you, tard? You are, without a doubt, one of the dumbest people out there.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
What is this miracle adhesive?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I don't think you want to know. I be he found it inside him in prison. And because he found it so sticky he thinks it will be a good adhesive.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
if it can even hold to 2,000F that would be enough to make a kick ass forge without welding. Have to wonder if it has any toxic byproducts, etc.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It doesn't need to "cure" at 250 F Degrees, either. PVC would probably melt, certainly give off toxic fumes at that heat (for 2 hours, most epoxies need) too. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy says: "found an adhesive claimed to hold to 4000F degrees. :)"

Try it on your lips andy. If it works we will chip in and buy a can to seal up all your other body cavities with. Will be fun to watch you swell up and explode.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
someone should start recording GK's post

·
Registered
779 Posts
Raider said:
andy says: "found an adhesive claimed to hold to 4000F degrees. :)"

Try it on your lips andy. If it works we will chip in and buy a can to seal up all your other body cavities with. Will be fun to watch you swell up and explode.

RIKA :D
LOL!

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW! What a job. It would be tempting, but not THAT tempting!

Maybe do it by remote control?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
yes! that was a visually FUNNY post! you put to him lil'sister.

Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
When everybody chips in, you had better get two cans, code word NUTTY SCARECROW, has an enormous rear end cavity, since his stint in prison.

·
Registered
285 Posts
andy said:
degrees. :) That should take care of any worries about the PVC pipe losing its rear endcap (a 3/8" fine thread bolt. There's a guy selling thread-protectors. Same thread and size of bolt head. Fits the rear end of 1/2" ID pvc perfectly.

4000F eh?

Platinums melting point is 3214.9 °F
Titaniums Melting point is 3034 °F

Rigid PVC has a melting point in the 400 °F area

What good is a claimed 4000F adhesive when the joined material melts at 1/10th of it's rating?

You've said nothing about this adhesive being suitable for joining metal to PVC either.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
thats right! pie-man, you beat me to the posting of those melting points!

good job!

when i 'made-up' a CAN in my mind, that any one could scrounge the parts for, the TARD dismissed it out of hand! as iirc, p.v.c. is WORTHLESS as
CAN matieral,yet this ol'boy [mister 160] keeps reading AND re-reading my old postings[for new/improved VERBAGE/SPEWAGE]
hell! i'm getting a little ticked-off,at him for using my brillant knowlage,
for his dumb-ass THREADS.

there fore,and hence forth, you, THE PIE-MASTER are duly sworn/authorized to join /lead the legion of head-huntin'the ol' boy[mister160]
[a sloppy/fucky kill will be O.K.!]

:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

:wavey:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts