Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gun posts like I've done here, and TRY not to LIE, like we've ALREADY caught you at (several times).

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Who are you addressing? Your meter say's 3,000 some odd, and none were very original. Why don't you state who you are talking too? The use of vulgar language equates with a low mentality.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Unfortunately Gunkid, you wouldn't know an original post if one fell on you and buried you up to your neck. If the amount of posts that you generate, constitutes achievement in your pathetic little life, well ...... you have failed!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
gun posts like I've done here, and TRY not to LIE, like we've ALREADY caught you at (several times).
I guess you failed grade school arithmetic, TARD. You don't have 5000 posts here.

And, WE, the members of this forum, will decide if your posts are worthy or not -- NOT YOU !

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Stuff a sock in it, tard.

RIKA

·
Registered
657 Posts
Keep trying to cut others down GK. Your pathetic attempts to degrade those who are better than you just sinks you lower than your current welfare drawing, non working, fat, 50 year old, bitter, totally discredited, and completely laughed at, level is.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
You've only got about 8 original posts that you rehash and recycle endlessly.
Of course none, of them work.
Learn something, them come back and play with the big boys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts