Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I've seen reports on this before. It will happen, though it probably will appear in stages, like landwarrior first, then progress to the more ambitious stuff like here.

Electronics and sensor technology is improving all the time.

Same with body armor.

Neat stuff, too bad we will probably never be able to own it.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
At the risk of sounding like gunkid, there will always be a black market for it and I'm certain that the other world powers are working on their own versions if they don't steal (aren't given) our technology first.

You're right though. I don't think civilians will ever see it except maybe as bootleg.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I think GunKid has a similar suit. He calls his the "pink power ranger costume"...he got the idea from some documentary he was watching one saturday morning.

In fact a lot of his strategy came from that show. It's the basis for his gravity defying unstoppable kick.

It was a really cool documentary. The soldiers would get into these giant robotic dinosaurs. This was his original idea, but he lacked the funds, so he built a mighty morphin' power wheelbarrow instead...

:devil:

·
Registered
10,147 Posts
Aslan, I stand corrected. I was under the impression that gunkid, followed the decrees of the mutant ninja turtles! And equipped himself accordingly. Please forgive me. :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
296 Posts
real neat stuff.
only problem i see is the same as laptop computers .... energy storage(batteries) can not keep up with the rest of tecnology.

they will sort it out eventually.
sean

·
Registered
779 Posts
Really. What are they going to do? Say "sorry sarge. my batteries died"?

That "STF" sounds good though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts