1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
WTF, are you talking about wannabe?

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
It's the medication thing again. He posts things that make no sense or a subject in the wrong Forum about bad fruit?

Reactions: Garand

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Has anyone learned anything FROM Melvin, or have they learned anything BECAUSE of Melvin?

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
Has anyone learned anything FROM Melvin, or have they learned anything BECAUSE of Melvin?
Valid distinction. I would have probably never looked into the 9x21 caliber if it weren't for all the (totally incorrect, and ignorant to the point of dangerous) rants that JMD posts here. Without his wild claims about the caliber, I wouldn't have bothered to look into it, and so wouldn't have learned that its maximum pressure is actually LOWER than even a standard-pressure, non-plus-p 9x19 round. Meaning that his much-touted wonder-caliber is actually weaker than a lot of normal 9mm ammo that can be had over the counter pretty much everywhere in north america.

So in that sense, I can say that while I didn't learn anything FROM his pontifications, I did learn BECAUSE of them. Because they were so demonstrably and measurably wrong, but still...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.