Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pull the trigger and nothing at all will happen to him. if a gun isn't high in recoil and noise, it's obviously worthless. So let's all cheer him on.

He's been trying for 15 years to get me to admit to a current felony so that he can snitch on me. same with terry, altho a few less years.. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. The facts obviously are that I have more brains in my armpit than the 2 of them put together can scrape up from anywhere in their "existence". :) I wrote this sort of stuff from prison, 10 or more letters per week, for 15+ years, and never even got sent to the Hole for it. You really "think" I don't know what i can say and what i cant? :)

the fact is, u r nothing more than a mere plinker and never will be, either. if govt said give up all your guns", you'd be first in line doing exactly that.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
John, John, John. More brains? Than why do you live the life a pauper? I couldn't care less about "setting you up" to go back to prison. I could have contacted your CPM if I want to make trouble for you. Your just paranoid. I don't believe anything you post. Not your so-called competition shooting history, your feats of derring-do, or your fables about this instant family you created. Show some proof. Prove me wrong. You can't even post a picture of an airsoft gun.

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
"garand "thinks' he can put a silenced 22 in his mouth", Melvin you have said some stupid things in your life and this one ranks near the top. I really don't care either if you stay out of jail or go back in. Either way it doesn't bother me.

I'm a plinker? Don't think so, I actually shoot 25 matches in various disciplines a year. In the past 4 years I have crossed an international border to shoot a National match 4 times, in 2 weeks I'm shooting the North Dakota State Championships, in July Montana State Championships, in August the Canadian Western Regional Championships. Oh wait, you haven't shot a sanctioned match in 39 years so you still think your "gawds gift" to the shooting world? Calling you a plinker is being polite, most of us gave up toy guns around age 12. According to your own admission you haven't.

I go to a match, do the best I can, I have good days, I have some bad days, I at least compete and try and have some fun. I don't brag. You have nothing to brag about, you can't even prove that you were in Rhodesia 39 years ago to anyone. For all we know you just have the same name as another person that actually attended the match.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
pull the trigger and nothing at all will happen to him. if a gun isn't high in recoil and noise, it's obviously worthless. So let's all cheer him on.

He's been trying for 15 years to get me to admit to a current felony so that he can snitch on me. same with terry, altho a few less years.. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. The facts obviously are that I have more brains in my armpit than the 2 of them put together can scrape up from anywhere in their "existence". :) I wrote this sort of stuff from prison, 10 or more letters per week, for 15+ years, and never even got sent to the Hole for it. You really "think" I don't know what i can say and what i cant? :)

the fact is, u r nothing more than a mere plinker and never will be, either. if govt said give up all your guns", you'd be first in line doing exactly that.
are you stoned, stupid, or both?

nobody has posted anything resembling that statement. You're trying to shift the discussion away from you being hypersensitive to recoil and loud noises. We get it, you have a severe flinching problem.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
...I have more brains in my armpit than the 2 of them put together
That explains a lot. Take your brains out of your armpit, rinse them to remove the Ambien residue, and put them back in your head where they belong.

Thanks for clearing up the mystery. Your brain being in your armpit really does explain some of the things you've said over the years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts