Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
speed doesn't matter. He doesn't crap about it, of course, never having been in a confrontation. Cirillo and many others say speed is frequently ESSENTIAL. Speed of draw has PREVENTED my having to fire, on several occasions.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Every time I read a post where he tries to put Garand or any of you guys down, I just have to laugh. He is sooo jealous because you outclass, out-think, out-do and out-shoot him in every way possible.

Life must suck to be an internet mouth who can't even own a gun when everybody else has the experience and firearms that he so dearly desires.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Oh yeah this comes from the guy who would spray and pray during IPSC matches.

If the targets were shooting back he'd have a few holes in him, besides the one in his foot.:D

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Please quote the posting where I said speed isn't important. I remember saying "IPSC ISN'T REALITY !". So are you going to join me at the 3 gun match on the 11th of July?

·
Registered
95 Posts
This comes from wonder blunder,..its never a wonder that he blunders.

Hey master of all stupes(that means you GK ,JD ,Wella ,andy ,223 fan ,The Man ,Uno ,and god knows whatever else your calling yourself) so when you gonna come whipp my ass?Im getting tired of leaving my light on for you,its running my electric bill up.Ive been told that even though I put in a five year bulb that you will never show so if this is so please let me know so I can turn it off.

Oh and by the way,let me teach YOU something that Im sure you will copy and use on censorship boards

PHUCK YOU GK!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Wannabe

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Melvin, still looking for a picture of your awards. You do realize that IPSC is not reality, don't you? But then I'm just the slow guy..........

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,150 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts