Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at 300 yds. :)900+ ft lbs. He's on RECORD as saying a 223 can't HARM you beyond 200m. he REALLY knows his stuff, right?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"He's on RECORD as saying a 223 can't HARM you beyond 200m"

I do't believe you! Post a link or stop posting such stupid drivel!.

And yes, Garand REALLY knows his stuff.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Tard is cranky because he knows Santa is bringing him sticks and ashes for Christmas for being a jealous loser.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
at 300 yds. :)900+ ft lbs. He's on RECORD as saying a 223 can't HARM you beyond 200m. he REALLY knows his stuff, right?
No he's not. You are a liar. (Hey I just called you a liar - should I be afraid?)

Saying a 223 from a 10" abortion is ineffective, is not the same as saying it is harmless.

For someone with a supposedly high IQ 160? (More like 16), you sure have a difficult time with comprehension.

Get a clue.

:devil:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Anyone would shoot low at 200m as long as dipshit was holding the target...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Hey dipstick, take a reality check!!! In the land of the big sandbox, for long range shooting they are issueing calibers such as 7.62 NATO, .338 Lapua and .50 BMG . They are not issueing poodle shooters or gopher guns for that tasking.

Just because you were a patsy and choose to believe some WANNABE that bragged about some phoney body count, doesn't mean that we are all as gullible as you are!!

Heres a simple trial for you, get 10-3/4" steel plates 1'x1' and put them out at 500 yds. Get a competent marksman (not yourself), shoot 5 with a 5.56mm , shoot 5 with a 7.62 NATO. Guess which 5 will go down?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts