Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
is SAME as ccw, live ammo shooting. To HIM, western fast draw BLANK draw and hit times are the SAME thing as live ammo fast draw, from concealment. :) he's SAID so,many times.

I'd quote .90 second to react, make a ccw belt draw, hit 10" at 10 feet, he's say such and such lameass SA fast draw bozo did .30 sec,with blanks,hand hover start position, andmaking NOISE, ridiculous cowboy rig.. :)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Amazing how much time he puts into talking about people he's supposedly ignoring. He just doesn't have a life without looking up to you, Garand.

Although I don't get the whole Gar nad thing, does he have a fetish with fish testicles?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Funny thing is all the CAS/SASS shooting I've seen discussed by people who actually do it and I've never read anything about blanks.

Now waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when Melvin was free man I do vaugly remember a craze involving QUICK DRAW competions that used both cartridge and cap&ball revolvers.

I imagine that still goes on but most of SASS does not involve shooting blanks unlike Melvin's posts. :bounce:

BTW-Here's a few types of "blank" ammo they make intended for CAS. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
I realize that gunkid is jealous of me. Actually I find it embarrassing to be looked up to by someone like gunkid. Sh*t happens I guess.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Just remember that you are the kind of person that GK can never be. EVER. That way it becomes kind of an honor.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Garand said:
I realize that gunkid is jealous of me. Actually I find it embarrassing to be looked up to by someone like gunkid. Sh*t happens I guess.
Does this mean he still won't be getting a Christmas card from you either?

:devil:

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
He's like the obnoxious reletive that nobody likes. He's family so you have to put up with him. :p :p :p

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
As life goes on, there are some things that never change!

Reactions: BigBassMan
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.