Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
what's funny, is that he doesn't really put them on ignore. AND, what's the point in ANNOUNCING it?

He makes this claim about everybody from time to time, generally when he realizes he can't debate them or refute their posts.

But then suddenly they will post something that he HAS to respond to, showing that he never did put them on ignore.

He won't go back and debate anything, unless he can hurl insults and call names. To him, that is debate. He has a real problem once facts are involved...

with the posts being watched and the threat of censor or having the insults edited out, he's pretty much limited in what he can say...

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
bye-bye, punks
Didn't you post bye-bye fairly recently?, when you claimed you were leaving? :eek:

If you were being dishonest then, what are the odds of you being honest now? :laugh01:

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
WOO-HOO -- I beat MELVIN in verbal combat ...

I feel honored, that MELVIN the UNMAGNIFICENT is ignoring me.

When you're put on MELVIN'S ignore list, it means that you have defeated him in verbal combat, and he has surrendered to you.

You lose MELVIN, I win!

Bill

·
Registered
779 Posts
We're on ignore?

Oh my how will we ever go on?

My world has come to an end.

I just can't take it anymore.

My life no longer has any meaning.

My days are now worthless.

I feel so empty now.

NOT!!! :nyah:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Melvin the Mighty is putting everybody on ignore. Pretty soon he'll have no one to talk with, poor widdle boy.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
You all do realize that the Ignore feature works both ways?
Really Rich, I didn't know that -- NOT!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Yes and that's what I'm going to do right now.

Bye Bye Melvin.

Wasn't that also the name of the Sheriff of Rottingham in Robin Hood Men In Tights?

And didn't they both end up the same way?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
MELVIN'S slipping around out there ...

MELVIN, you're lurking out there -- we can hear you sneaking around.

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Like I really care! :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Rich Z said:
You all do realize that the Ignore feature works both ways?
Yeah Rich, but he didn't use it in the first place, this is just another of his little games that he likes to lose at.

At least this time I made it to the ignore list, although still not in the first wave. . . :bawling: maybe next board he pollutes?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts