Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Well all his claims are now being reported to his PO. LIke his admission to possessing a handgun the day he hit the half way house 3 years ago. And possessing body armor.

Mike said he will be joining hte sit eto monitor the tard in the future.

How you like them apples convict?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
You incompetent, rookie dumbfuck? :)

It's rumored JD that you can't even give a good blowjob, you just wallow the dick around in your mouth till it goes soft.

Teuf,
It would seem, that you have heard much of NUTTY JOHN'S proclivities.

I read, where NUTTY JOHN wrote, that he did, what he had to do, to survive in prison. It seems to me, anyway, that the best way to survive in prison, is not to go there in the first place.

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

gunkid, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag, your a phoney, your a WANNABE!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
get training, punk, I'm gonna stomp your ass next spring.
Sure TARD, that's when SHTF starts for you.

By the way NUTTY JOHN, you're "TOUCH CON" act is getting a little shop worn. Nobody believes you're tough -- everybody thinks you're a pansy ...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Give it a rest convict. BTW which one of our asses are you gonna kick?

go back to being your little butt boy self and leave the adults alone.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hmmm, threats of violence over the internet? I believe that is a felony.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Ball said:
Hmmm, threats of violence over the internet? I believe that is a felony.
Hard Ball, I am a little surprised at you. You've just accused NUTTY JOHN of committing a felony! TARD'S don't commit felony's. They merely make indescreations.

I'm surprised at you, you should know by now that SOCIOPATHS are above the law (In their minds), the law just being a minor inconvenience to their activities.

Consider yourself rebuked ... LOL

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't even start with the lame challenges JD, you have shown your colors, you will talk a big talk and then when it comes time to put up or shut up, you will waffle with some lame excuse.

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
All he has are his lames challenges! That lame couldn't organize a circle jerk if he volunteered to be the pivet man!!! :uzi: :uzi:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
[old! :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: , but still FUNNY]

good [1] :wavey:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Numeropus counts fo felong drug ossession. Distribution, and dealing as well ana number of weapons violations.

Npow if you meant to ask what was he in prison? The answer is a place for some boss con to park his penis.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think JD's might be getting enough "action", he comes in with a few half-ass replies and scurries away.

Probually looking for a moderated board (he hasn't been banned from yet) where he can act like a dickhead for awhile, while the regulars reply with restraint till he is banned.

Those are the only kinds of boards he can peddle his BS on, boards like this where he isn't protected he gets his ass handed to him in spades.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
I think JD's might be getting enough "action", he comes in with a few half-ass replies and scurries away.

Probually looking for a moderated board (he hasn't been banned from yet) where he can act like a dickhead for awhile, while the regulars reply with restraint till he is banned.

Those are the only kinds of boards he can peddle his BS on, boards like this where he isn't protected he gets his ass handed to him in spades.

Teuf,
Rich used to protect NUTTY JOHN.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Too funny, JD just got booted from Glock Talk again

They didn't even give him a chance to run his line before he got the ax, I guess they didn't feel like playing LOL
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Teuf,

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
They must have gunclod radar over at Glocktalk to spot him so fast. He calls himself "iffy" now. Must have a wall chart to keep up with all the phoney names.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Just how many names has he had? People all seem to have their own name for him; NUTTY JOHN, GunKid, JD, andy, .223 fan, TARD (i doubt he thought that one up)...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts