Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
must have to work today at the local 4th of July event in Pagosa Springs keeping those portable johns clean,yes,that is it that is why he has not been on as much today.

·
Registered
95 Posts
And Today

as well it looks like.After a big event those things need to be cleaned up and put away at the shop so that is why he has been"busy" these last few days,...oh well at least he made enough cash to re-subscribe to his fav magazines

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I haven't subscribed to a mag in over 24 years.

In fact, I don't remember if I ever subscribe, except maybe one year to Combat Handguns, when it first came out. I scan them on the stands,in the odd chance that they say something worth looking into, that's all. I'm NOT in the porta potty biz, dummies.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Re: And Today

Dakota said:
...oh well at least he made enough cash to re-subscribe to his fav magazines
This is all he'll EVER need:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Re: I haven't subscribed to a mag in over 24 years.

223 fan said:
In fact, I don't remember if I ever subscribe, except maybe one year to Combat Handguns, when it first came out. I scan them on the stands,in the odd chance that they say something worth looking into, that's all. I'm NOT in the porta potty biz, dummies.
24 years ago would account for the contents of most of your brilliant posts (being so outdated and all)

You were in the porta potty biz once - you posted about hurting your back.

Then you were a loan officer, except when you told us you were tired from making so many deliveries - which would make you a delivery boy btw.

So, we're not really sure which version of your employment we should beleive at the moment...

But, if you say you're no longer in the porta potty biz, then I for one beleive you. I found it hard to beleive you were qualified for such - slinging crap, yes. Cleaning up crap, no way in hell.

:devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts